Fix It Again Tony

-
Owned a Fiat 128 from 1973 to 1982....and it became fix it again tony..

even owned a 1967 fiat 1100 ...while i was station in italy...lol

would not buy another one......

What amazes me is why this company keeps falling on their *** instead of getting up and learning how to walk on their own by building vehicles persons actually wanted sooner. From building nothing but K cars and front wheel drives after Lee and the government bailed them out the first time years back, still for so many years it never even taught them a lesson up until recently when the government had to step in and introduce them to FIAT, granted Fiat was owned by Ferrari but that was only when Enzo was living.

Whats next a Fiat 500 hemi 4? God help us

ask congress...they seem to be passing bills to make the auto companies to do or that..

Tony, whatever is positive, can be negative, it just depends on how many agree to disagree

Hope this helps :)

Tony, I gotta call you this weekend

What amazes me is why this company keeps falling on their *** instead of getting up and learning how to walk on their own by building vehicles persons actually wanted sooner. From building nothing but K cars and front wheel drives after Lee and the government bailed them out the first time years back, still for so many years it never even taught them a lesson up until recently when the government had to step in and introduce them to FIAT, granted Fiat was owned by Ferrari but that was only when Enzo was living.

Whats next a Fiat 500 hemi 4? God help us

Actually Fiat owns a very large share of Ferrari. They have for a long time and recently bought back a large percentage. I believe they own around 80% of Ferrari.

oh come on now. you know ya want one....

u-s--spec-2011-fiat-500-sport_.jpg

So sad ma mopar is NOT the mighty company it once WAS:angry7::angry7::angry7:

THEY DONE IT BEFORE look at the abody run. then the f body. but then they get there head up there butt and feel they have to change the lineup and go the wrong way.the k car saved them. not DSM and they are leaning that way again. i my self will never buy a new car or truck partly cause i don,t have that kind of money or need too buy new when there older stuff that i can fix for cheap and cost very little to drive.like the daytona i got. but from what i work on a work soon there will be no old cars to fix.they are simpley not affordable to repair. rant. out

This administration keeps telling us how the American public wants smart cars and other similar vehicles. Do you believe it? Look around your areas and see how many are out there. I know of one and that's at base; I drive 30 miles each way, to and from work and that is the only one out there. You tell me how those are the vehicles that America wants. My sister's friends have a used one for sale; they almost can't give it away.

This administration keeps telling us how the American public wants smart cars and other similar vehicles. Do you believe it? Look around your areas and see how many are out there. I know of one and that's at base; I drive 30 miles each way, to and from work and that is the only one out there. You tell me how those are the vehicles that America wants.

smart cars? maybe not. but the average people seem to want something reliable and good on gas.

:stop:hey! any new progress with NEW PRODUCTS shows theres life and where there is life things flourish I am very happy with where chrysler is at the present time. we bitched about not having a 2 door hot rod they gave us a challe people still bitched. when chrysler was on the verge of being gone for ever, evreyone was so upset well now there back refreshed and ready to battle it out with ford and GM any CHRYSLER IS BETTER THEN NO CHRYSLER what would have happened if evreyone had downed the A body platform in the 1960's and 1970s for the lack of power and style we may have never got that out of chrysler SUPPORT THE HERITAGE BOYS AND GIRLS

P.s. I know there was high performance A's but just bare with me folks

but they can build the stuff on there own and not have to use other cars to sell / just like the k car they took the vw rabbit and copyed it then used there motors and other stuff and we built it not just imported it. i know times have changed but we can use the same idea.we have a lot of smart people out there.ya and lot,s of people like the 2 door hot rod but i only see guys are age driveing them not to many younger ones. partly the cost and partly the style.same as the stangs and camaros.funny how we want what we had when we were younger.cost has a lot to do with it too.you see a lot of kia,s out there cause anybody can afford to by them.just like in the day when a bodys were 2,495.00 them the little chargers were 7,000 to 10,000 grand

:stop:hey! any new progress with NEW PRODUCTS shows theres life and where there is life things flourish I am very happy with where chrysler is at the present time. we bitched about not having a 2 door hot rod they gave us a challe people still bitched. when chrysler was on the verge of being gone for ever, evreyone was so upset well now there back refreshed and ready to battle it out with ford and GM any CHRYSLER IS BETTER THEN NO CHRYSLER what would have happened if evreyone had downed the A body platform in the 1960's and 1970s for the lack of power and style we may have never got that out of chrysler SUPPORT THE HERITAGE BOYS AND GIRLS

P.s. I know there was high performance A's but just bare with me folks

Everyone didn't 'down' the a-body platform in the sixties because they were the best compact cars on the market, even Consumer Reports rated them tops compared to GM and Ford. Sadly Chrysler fell from greatness and never really recaptured it but yes I am glad they are still around and I hope they make it. That little car looks fun...

we bitched about not having a 2 door hot rod they gave us a challe people still bitched

people ***** because they are light years behind the mustang and camaro, too fat and flat looking and too damn slow compared to its competition. like always too little too late.

I know chrysler still has plenty of flaws and I know that people didnt down the A's I said what would have happend IF THEY HAD DOWNED THEM not that they did my point here guys is just take the back seat for a bit and see where chrysler is headed

smart cars? maybe not. but the average people seem to want something reliable and good on gas.

Smart cars are a joke in Europe too. Pretty much every Other car ever produced was made for "driving". Some for hauling, some for fuel economy and some for speed and handling. The Smart car was designed to be "parked". The whole concept was for a car that would be easy to park in urban areas. They designed a car around the idea that the space it takes up when not in use is the most important thing. It doesn't do anything else well at all. You could get about the same mileage from a Neon or Civic. In order to pass crash safety standards is actually a pretty heavy car for it's size. Send two people to a grocery store in one and see if they can bring more than two or three bags of groceries home with them.

people ***** because they are light years behind the mustang and camaro, too fat and flat looking and too damn slow compared to its competition. like always too little too late.

Ain't that the truth....

Smart cars are a joke in Europe too. Pretty much every Other car ever produced was made for "driving". Some for hauling, some for fuel economy and some for speed and handling. The Smart car was designed to be "parked". The whole concept was for a car that would be easy to park in urban areas. They designed a car around the idea that the space it takes up when not in use is the most important thing. It doesn't do anything else well at all. You could get about the same mileage from a Neon or Civic. In order to pass crash safety standards is actually a pretty heavy car for it's size. Send two people to a grocery store in one and see if they can bring more than two or three bags of groceries home with them.

its a perfect car if ya live in the city really. except that its way too much money for what it is. why buy a 2 seater when you can go get a toyota or honda for the same money and have the same mileage, 4 useable seats and a trunkand on top of it all parks pretty damn easy too... if it was a 9-10K car it may be more sucessful but at 15+ there is no way.

i remember reading in a mopar mag. when pontiac was advertizeing the wide track that the abody was inch wider and a little longer .lo and it was 10years before the yak. lol

What also amazes me is something called the Intelligence bureau here in the states as I never knew there were such a place among what seems to be the lack of intelligence here in the states. BTW, I have a smart car, its called a Mercedes 300 coupe', its smart enough never to break down ( knock on wood ) or I'd leave it there :)

Anyone remember the Fiat bodied dragsters?

i remember reading in a mopar mag. when pontiac was advertizeing the wide track that the abody was inch wider and a little longer .lo and it was 10years before the yak. lol

Pontiac first advertised the wide track in 1958, then again in 61

i was only 1 year old in 61 so i didn,t watch much tv. then lol.i do remember when we got a color tv. 66 or67 but the hillbillly were black and white anyway.

-
Back