-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This intake has the divider knife-edged for a square-bore adapter & NOS plate, & the #3 port out-welded & opened to a normal form/dimension. I will find & post a pic of an un-modded unit for comparison. $150. Can get shipping quote, UPS Ground. Thx!
20220216_173506.jpg

This is an example of the same casting# stock. I previously posted the "cut-out" was for an AC support, it is not, the EGR slanted forward across the #3 runner to clear the throttle/linkage & low-profile air cleaner assy.

3830733.jpg

Last edited:
The manifold heat crossover is also blocked with 1/8" plate pieces brazed in.

20220216_173936.jpg

20220216_173851.jpg

No leaks, ran untouched from '94-'17, all good.

are the entire runners ported ? Or just port matched and center divider cut down ?

are the entire runners ported ? Or just port matched and center divider cut down ?
The intake I have for sale is port-matched to std. port gasket, the #3 port stock is almost 40% obstructed by the EGR clearance cutaway, which is going to cost You 20-30hp depending on the build. That has been corrected. The car ran as described above with an open square-bore adapter, so the divider needn't be removed, and was done as shown.
If You have questions for m79ded, please ask them in a PM, not in My ad. Thx!

The intake I have for sale is port-matched to std. port gasket, the #3 port stock is almost 40% obstructed by the EGR clearance cutaway, which is going to cost You 20-30hp depending on the build. That has been corrected. The car ran as described above with an open square-bore adapter, so the divider needn't be removed, and was done as shown.
If You have questions for m79ded, please ask them in a PM, not in My ad. Thx!
I was asking about yours . It was unclear to me what all was done . After rereading several times I understand now.
I am tempted but shipping would be a killer . I bought a cast iron W2 intake from PA and shipping was $100+ .

I was asking about yours . It was unclear to me what all was done . After rereading several times I understand now.
I am tempted but shipping would be a killer . I bought a cast iron W2 intake from PA and shipping was $100+ .
Let Me talk to My Guy w/the 'yard, He got Me a decent rate on the DP4B I sent to a member in OR, I'll see what it works out to & PM You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back