Flags Flying Again

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got my new flagpole hardware kit and some new flags and got them flying on a beautiful day.

NEW FLAGS.jpg

The rainbow is a sign of God’s promise to never again destroy the human race, as He did with the flood.

The LGBTQ crowd stole it.

The rainbow is a sign of God’s promise to never again destroy the human race, as He did with the flood.

The LGBTQ crowd stole it.

Naw, they only steal it if we let them. They're more than welcome to try to steal it from my yard. Kitty's a really good shot.

Last edited:
Looks good. Is that a light at the top. How well does it work?

This one works petty dang good. I had a crappy one before that didn't wok very well but this one is a lot better. Course, if it's a craptastic, overcast day, it's not very bright that night, but it still come on. If it's a really sunny day, it lights up a bit of the yard too.

Last edited:
Is that a Georgia State flag below the Stars and Stripes?? Never seen one...

Looks great Rob!

How tall is it? It looks like a 25'. I'm considering a 20' or 25' flagpole myself. I've seen advertisements on Facebook showing poles with a light up top and wondered how they worked.

Here's what I fly now.
IMG_20170529_173957785~2.jpg

Last edited:
Mine that came out of a closed down Fire House. Fire chief gave it to me. 30’ breakaway. I fly old glory 365 days a year till the day i die.

74EFA331-A50E-4911-BE0B-F141F3328330.jpeg

When I first saw the thread title, I thought maybe it was about a happy physical result of your recent weight loss...LOL!

Still, cool to see the Stars and Bars flying proudly.

:usflag:

-
Back