str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
side mirror adjustment piece.jpg

I am looking for two of these pieces which go inside the door on the control stick mechanism of the remote side mirror. It is opposite
side mirror adjustment piece.jpg

the chrome bezel that is seen at the control stick inside the car. It holds the mechanism in the correct location in the inside door shell. Please PM if you have one or two of these to spare and name your price with postage.

View attachment 1715786641

I am looking for two of these pieces which go inside the door on the control stick mechanism of the remote side mirror. It is oppositeView attachment 1715786641
the chrome bezel that is seen at the control stick inside the car. It holds the mechanism in the correct location in the inside door shell. Please PM if you have one or two of these to spare and name your price with postage.

If you don't get a used one, they are available new.

Cheers!

The company in the link from AAndrews above does not sell to customers in the US (just got off the phone with them). They were good enough to tell me that I can get them from Classic Industries at part # MD3600 (although I still can't find the #%$@@! thing in their catalog).

They were good enough to tell me that I can get them from Classic Industries at part # MD3600 (although I still can't find the #%$@@! thing in their catalog
Classics search engine is almost as bad as FABO's

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/md3600.html
Watch the shipping charge 9.95 shipping unless you spend 99.00

The ebay link I posted above (521 restorations) is 4.50 shipping same part, he resells classic / oer parts (and he lives around the corner from me)

I just ordered 2 as spares, I think the one on my car is cracked but holding together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back