Flex seal on conv top. Non mopar

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
My son has a 92 BMW conv. He's in college and had no money cause he had no job. I was going to go in half on a new top. He decided to spend his half on who knows what. Top was torn and rain season approaching fast so I used spray on Flex Seal on his entire top he had several rips in it. Worked great for about 7 months until we got him new top. It still folded up and down from 20 feet away you couldn't tell a difference. I was impressed.

I used the clear spray-on Flexseal around the top of my chimney flashing several years ago and it stopped the roof leak. I couldn't find the leak and I replaced the step flashing at the roofing, tucking it carefully under the copper upper flashing. Still leaked. I inspected the masonry joint that the top of the copper flashing and it seemed to be in great shape, but a leak still came through somewhere. I sprayed the Flexseal over that joint and it stopped. This was much easier way to repair it than ripping it all out and resetting it in a new mortar base. Thanks Flexseal!

I used the clear spray-on Flexseal around the top of my chimney flashing several years ago and it stopped the roof leak. I couldn't find the leak and I replaced the step flashing at the roofing, tucking it carefully under the copper upper flashing. Still leaked. I inspected the masonry joint that the top of the copper flashing and it seemed to be in great shape, but a leak still came through somewhere. I sprayed the Flexseal over that joint and it stopped. This was much easier way to repair it than ripping it all out and resetting it in a new mortar base. Thanks Flexseal!
Is this a commercial?

Not really. I was just using a little humor. I used the stuff without much in expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Not all the crap as seen on TV is crap.
The guy that does the commercial is a real scumball. He'd make a good used car salesman LOL. I think his last name is Swift and I bet he is too.

Some products work really well for something it was never meant or advertised for.
(Like my Nitrous system fuel pressure safety cut off switches that control the shifting in my 42RH trans) :D

-
Back