Floor pans

-

cuda666

Reaction score
Hi

does anyone know if i can use 67 a body rear floor pans in a 66 barracuda.

any help would be great.

Thanks

I don't think they would be considered a perfect fit but I am sure there's a way to get them in there with a little fabricating. Then there is the whole issue of whether the seats will work properly in there which may take some additional fabricating/modifications. I would think donors from a '64-'66 would be your best bet.

I used the F/R 67-up stuff in my 65 Dart - took a little massaging but everything fits.

Long ago before Laysons and other companies stepped up to the early A-body plate, I had my floorpans replaced on the 66. All there was available was the pans for 67 and up so I ordered them and had my welder friend put them in. They were a little long and required some minor trimming, but all else was the same. No problems other than the trimming. I will say that I have a very good welder though, he makes the sleds that destroy cars at the Chrysler proving grounds here in Mich., so he knows how to throw sparks. Still though, any good welder in your area should be able to get them in with minimal effort.

GTXperience, The rear floor pans do not go under the seat, they are only the footwell area. No mods to the seat lock are needed. Now if cuda666 needs that area, thats a different story. You would have to get that area from a donor car as they are not even repopping that area!!! Geof

Long ago before Laysons and other companies stepped up to the early A-body plate, I had my floorpans replaced on the 66. All there was available was the pans for 67 and up so I ordered them and had my welder friend put them in. They were a little long and required some minor trimming, but all else was the same. No problems other than the trimming. I will say that I have a very good welder though, he makes the sleds that destroy cars at the Chrysler proving grounds here in Mich., so he knows how to throw sparks. Still though, any good welder in your area should be able to get them in with minimal effort.

GTXperience, The rear floor pans do not go under the seat, they are only the footwell area. No mods to the seat lock are needed. Now if cuda666 needs that area, thats a different story. You would have to get that area from a donor car as they are not even repopping that area!!! Geof

Yes the area is only the footwell area.
thanxs for the help as i know with a little work i can fix that area
in good way.

-
Back