-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have the console brackets, and floor shifter from a 1975 Plymouth Duster. I may separate these if needed.

$150.00 + the shipping for it all!

Thanks!

Attachments

• MVC-042S.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 515
  • MVC-041S.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 490
  • MVC-043S.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 498
  • MVC-044S.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 483
  • MVC-045S.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 498
  • MVC-046S.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 475
Do you have the rest of the shifter button and does it work properly. Do you have the bracket and linkage for under the car. I'm very interested. Thanks webby

Do you have the rest of the shifter button and does it work properly. Do you have the bracket and linkage for under the car. I'm very interested. Thanks webby

I have the trans bracket for the 904 transmission, but no more linkage. Thanks!

If the shifter works properly and is complete, and you have the bracket and linkage for the trans and all of the console brackets i will take it.....my address is sterling--pa--18463.....thank you webby.

If the shifter works properly and is complete, and you have the bracket and linkage for the trans and all of the console brackets i will take it.....my address is sterling--pa--18463.....thank you webby.

I don't have a button. I have everything that you see in the PICS, and I will include the trans bracket for a 904 trans. I'll take $130 + the shipping. That gives you money for a new button. Shipping should not be much because you are close. Let me know ASAP. I only have one trans bracket left!

PM me! Thanks

If you are willing to separate, I would like the long bracket that goes under the compartment between the seats. Thanks (bummed about the cowboys, I am NO giants fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back