Florida slant sixers

-
Jan!???? if I drive my slant there from Missouri, can I spend the next 2 months with someone??? I don't eat much.. LOL

I'm afraid my Slant won't be ready in time, Charlie. Wish I could be there, but I'm actually working on finally finishing the body filler and maybe shooting primer that weekend. You should drop by and say hi next time you're up Gainesville way though.

Have fun!

so take some pics with ya. i wish i lived close enouhg to come. there is no slant six shows around here. i do all the shows i can here usually around 9-12 shows a week when the season starts in april. send or post pics for me guy's. have fun, mike

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 003.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 027.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 204
Next Sat, Jan 17th 2015. Mopars of Brevard Car show and swap meet. Lets get some slant cars there. I planning on taking my 66 Valiant with nitrous.

http://moparsofbrevard.com/SWAP_MEET_FLYER.html

Charrlie, did the show and had not read the forum for a while..... did not see your post but checked out your cars while your son(maybe son???) took a nap and you looked to be reading something. Good show and your cars looked very nice, kind of beastly and a lot of fun to drive.

How often do you make it to the drag strip? And do you ever go to Orlando Speedworld?

enuf sed,
Hammer

I go to the track about 10 times a year. Mostly Green Cove Dragway, and/or Gainesville, for Florida tracks. I race in the Slant Six national point series, and try to make about 3-4 races a year. I have been to Orlando, but not for several years. I don't think you saw me. You probably saw my friend Steve, and his son Steven. They had the Blue and White Plymouth, parked next to my Valiant. They are both big fellers. I am tall and thin, and during the winter, have a grey beard.

Did you get a chance to check out the Ex 6pakattack Charlie ? Did manage to sell a number of parts Saturday, so I was happy ! I still have your phone number, is there any time that's best to get a hold of you ?

Yes I did. I love that car. I envy you guys that have either the money or skill, to have cars that look that good. I did talk to him about a possible fix for having to use race gas on the street. I went back to see you about those headers, but you had already left. I am still interested in them if you didn't sell them, but need to get a few more dollars. Did you see that "hotrod" roadster pickup, with the blower and turbo Detroit Diesel and twin stick trans? That is what hotroding is all about. You can call pretty near anytime, between 8 am and 9pm.

-
Back