-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Pavlovich

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Very nice Flowmaster Mufflers and 2 1/4" H-pipe exhaust system for a small block Mopar; came off a 1963 Fury - approx. 23" wide at the collectors x 82" long x 27" wide at the turndown exits.

$125 in San Diego.

Solid welded and rigid - nice aluminized pipe, very low miles and a "For A-Bodies Only" steal like most of the parts I see advertised here.

Good thing all these tempting parts I see are too far for me to travel/ship to or I would be broke by the end of the week!

Thank you guys for a great Forum!
Gary Pavlovich

Will try to get pictures posted...I am computer challenged tonight

Here is the Flowmaster exhaust picture - I hope!
Pickup in San Diego; $125!
Gary

Attachments

• Flowmaster Exhaust System 23x82x27 (3).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 275
Thank you for the inquiries but the exhaust system has been sold to one of our local members.

Thank you Justin for serving U.S.!

Gary

Gary,
Thanks again for the smokin' deal on the exhaust set up, Fitted up real well with some minor modifications.....cut off the old IMCO cans and Viola, sound great and even helped out with a bit of the stumble ( Somehow). Still want to come by and see your cars and pick your brain on a 360 build for this wagon...8).
Justin

Gary,
Thanks again for the smokin' deal on the exhaust set up, Fitted up real well with some minor modifications.....cut off the old IMCO cans and Viola, sound great and even helped out with a bit of the stumble ( Somehow). Still want to come by and see your cars and pick your brain on a 360 build for this wagon...8).
Justin
Justin,

You are more than welcome! I am glad it works well for you.

Sure, we will get together and go over some ideas/recipies for a 360 build.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back