Flowmasters for 2 1/2"

-

tom340

Reaction score
Anyone need a pair of new Flowmasters for 2 1/2" pipes? They came on my car when I purchased it last year. Grand total of ZERO miles. We had to cut them off (welded on) and they can be spliced to fit over pipes again and clamped. I had these SOLD to a guy from Canada..but usps ground is sick$$ to ship and we cancelled the deal. I had pics-deleted them-mufflers are boxed up and I aint unpacking them just to snapshot (they look similar to mufflers) I'll sell cheap, send me pm..

I should note the mufflers have been long since sold. I still have parts from the tti 2 1/2" system we removed. The mid-pipes aka "H pipe", the tti mufler hangers (new) and tailpipe hanger recepticals (new). Fits all '67-76 A body small V8. For factory manifolds-not headers. Im selling this stuff together.

Had me goin for a while there Tom. I went to my PM box as i thought i sent you the money and yes i had but hadn't got em yet but they'll be here in a few days. Thanks.

Had me goin for a while there Tom. I went to my PM box as i thought i sent you the money and yes i had but hadn't got em yet but they'll be here in a few days. Thanks.
I have been watching the progress on usps.com -he left with the horse on the 17th. and made it to Springfield..

-
Back