flowtech

-

sbmopar318

Reaction score
so whats wrong with the flowtech headders for my 72 scamp with 360, they fit the budget let hear your opinoins of them or what you prefer for under 200$

well i haven't owned them but they're the old school design that's going to wrap around the center link and hang low to the ground. They're a real pain to get in there especially if you have PS.

I have them on my dart, as long as you keep the torsion bars cranked up there fine. I found out the hard way, mine are flat on the bottom now.

thank you for the replies i finally gettin my 72 scamp together and always planned on heddmans but flowtechs r cheaper lol

I've used them also, on a standard steering and 4 speed, they go in reasonably well, all things considered. They do hang low and the ctr link in there, needs a bit of extra clearance for the stud to clear (file a few threads down, as opposed to dinging the pipes). Mine were ceramic coated, and it only took two years for it to start peeling. But for the $, if I was on a limited budget I'd buy them again.

I don't know if there's any substantial performance gain over HP manifolds with them.

-
Back