Flu Theason Thsucks

-
Here, you both take some Nyquil and rub down with Vick's Vapor Rub. I'll gather more blankets, plug in the vaporizer and put some chicken soup on ............... :-D

Hope you both feel better soon.

I'm moovin to tennesee....ahhchoo...
Here, you both take some Nyquil and rub down with Vick's Vapor Rub. I'll gather more blankets, plug in the vaporizer and put some chicken soup on ............... :-D

Hope you both feel better soon.

Yeah it does suck.Here at work we are are going to a new work order process in which all maint. employees have to close out their own work orders on the computer.No big deal but we only have 2 computers for 20 employees,so you guesed it half the shop is sick.I told them S.O.Bs that with the recent flu out break we should have our own computers,eh but who am I?

I'm moovin to tennesee....ahhchoo...

Bless you
My doughter inlaw and granddaughter has the crud/flu bug now Wagg's.
Leanna is correct, add some humidity to your home and drink allot of water
No beer..... The crud can live in it, hot chicken noodle soup and fruit ONLY!!
Wash all the bedding sheets and pillow cases everyday and get extra amount of sleep, Opp's wash your hands as much as posable..
Lysole spay your Key bord :D sleep,sleep and more sleep

I had it a few weeks ago. The joint pain was the worst. Hang in there guys. Oh and the projectile in the beginning makes lunch look nasty coming back up. lol

Just gettin over it here too......spent the last 5 days surviving on white man's pennicillin......

Dayquil
Chicken soup
Sprite

I do the polar bear plunge every year. Did it again this year. Not even a sniffle.
Play outside in the Winter. Not alot of eskimos get the flu. I've also had a flu shot every year for 8 years now and no flu. I do get a cold every now and again but nothing this year yet... knock on my head (wood)

I fought it for a month, then went to doc. bronchritis going around . Anti bodies fot 10 days, and still hacking , only when I lay down. No sleep.

Just want to say, the flu is nothing to sneeze at. HA! Seriously I'd never had the flu before but it grabbed me hard, 3 days with 102-104 fever, couldn't even move, Doc said pneumonia had started, gave me a mean shot and pills to take for 10 days, last night the fever broke and I soaked 5 t-shirts. Better safe than sorry, go get checked if the fever lasts more than 2 days.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0umLwBBypYM"]Vicks Nyquil - Call My Mom HD.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

love this commercial !!

i thought a cold was a northern disease lol hope your back at it soon

-
Back