FNG with a 69 Dart

-
Reaction score
New guy here. Just bought a 69 dart. Been wanting a father/son project car since I was a kid and at the ripe age of 39, it's finally happening. Planning on a 5.7 swap one day after all the metal work is done. Glad to be here and look forward to this learning experience.

Sure would like to see your Dart. Can you post some pictures?

IMG_5971.jpeg

Welcome, LTD. Are you the father or the son in the Father-Son Project?

Welcome, LTD. Are you the father or the son in the Father-Son Project?
I'm the son. I was denied my father for 34 years of life. Raised by crap step father and mother. When I reconnected with my real father 3 years ago, it turned out we had a ton in common. One of those things being anything muscle car related. I guess its in our blood. My old man has no idea I bought this car. He'll be coming up from mississippi on monday to visit for about a month. I'm gonna surprise him with "our" new car. I named it the "lost time dart", since thats what we're making up for. Guarantee the old man cries like a baby. I guess good things come to those who wait

I'm the son. I was denied my father for 34 years of life. Raised by crap step father and mother. When I reconnected with my real father 3 years ago, it turned out we had a ton in common. One of those things being anything muscle car related. I guess its in our blood. My old man has no idea I bought this car. He'll be coming up from mississippi on monday to visit for about a month. I'm gonna surprise him with "our" new car. I named it the "lost time dart", since thats what we're making up for. Guarantee the old man cries like a baby. I guess good things come to those who wait
This will be an amazing journey for both of you.

-
Back