Fold Down rear seat back for 67-69 Barracuda

-

cgfen

Reaction score
I've found a sweet car I'm considering buying.
It does NOT have fold down rear seat option.

Would appreciate leads to wrecking yards / suppliers for parts to convert non-fold down to fold down.

Even better, would love to buy assembly from someone no longer using rear seat.
I'm near San Diego.
Color / upholstery condition not important.

thanks

Craig

let me check... i have a parts 68 formula s cuda with black interior and i think has a full fold down back seat.....

All fastbacks have fold down rear seat that I have ever seen. Pretty sure 67-69 are all the same seat structure. Different pattern on the upholstery tho..

Dont know for a fact, but i was told all 67-68 fbacks had fold downs, 69 was an option. Even though it was an option I bet it is identical to 67-8

yep, i was surprised / bummed when i first bought a FB and found it did not have fold down.
The 69 i'm looking at does not have it.
i'm sure 67 - 68 parts are simple bolt-in.

Craig

I've own three 69 and currently own a 67 all FB and the seat will change but the upholstery is different for each year model

There was a listing for a fold down from Fatherand Sons out of FLA. It was cheap enough but I believe it was pick up only It was posted on Ebay.

I have a folddown rear seat from a 69 fastback that I'm willing to sell. It is all there, but needs upholstery replaced to be really nice. It is now blue. Also have all the rear interior panels. Don't know if there was any difference between those with and without folddown rear seat. Bad news is I'm on the east coast, so shipping would be a challenge.

I parted a 1967 Fastback several years ago & have most, if not all, of the parts for the rear fold down seat including the hinges & hardware. It's black, not damaged, but also not in perfect condition without doing a little work to it. I hate to toss parts & it was worth saving so I stored in my garage attic away from the weather.

If you still want or need it, I can get it out & take some photos. I wouldn't want much for it, but it's VERY heavy & shipping won't be cheap so I don't know if it's worth it to you.

-
Back