Fond of A Bodies even though I own a B Body

-
IMG_5971.jpeg

I too have had more trucks and b bodies than a bodies. But have never had anything but Mopar.
Nothing wrong with the 318 especially for a cruiser.
I currently have an f body, a "late" b body, an 80s d150, a rusty Dakota, 2 Durangos and a '12, ex Fastenal truck I have the d150 apart, but honestly id rather be driving that or the Dakota as my daily than the 12. Right now the Dakota is my winter and goin mowin beater, one of the Durangos will take its place in that duty shortly. Only because im afraid my Dakota is gonna fold in half before long....

I too have had more trucks and b bodies than a bodies. But have never had anything but Mopar.
Nothing wrong with the 318 especially for a cruiser.
I currently have an f body, a "late" b body, an 80s d150, a rusty Dakota, 2 Durangos and a '12, ex Fastenal truck I have the d150 apart, but honestly id rather be driving that or the Dakota as my daily than the 12. Right now the Dakota is my winter and goin mowin beater, one of the Durangos will take its place in that duty shortly. Only because im afraid my Dakota is gonna fold in half before long....
A true Mopar fanatic I see. Winters are brutal here too, Nevada was a long time ago and no more vintage classic daily driver anymore, the Satellite doesn't go out between December and March. I'd really like a mid 70's Dodge Adventurer Club cab or even a D150 but I couldn't bear wasting it on salted roads.

Welcome from metro-Detroit!

My 1st Mopar was a '69 Satellite (originally my grandparent's car, then my parent's car, then my older sister's car and finally mine). It too was a 318 car. Pics from around 1978.

'69 Satellite (mine).JPEG

1969 Satellite cropped (Mine).jpg

Ask me about PSC Liver Disease

I've never owned a small block Mopar. Most due to circumstances. But I've been eyeing some as late. I was minutes late on a '67 fastback Baracuda 4-speed with its original 273 commando. I REALLY wanted that car!

I've never owned a small block Mopar. Most due to circumstances. But I've been eyeing some as late. I was minutes late on a '67 fastback Baracuda 4-speed with its original 273 commando. I REALLY wanted that car!
Funny because I've never owned a big block anything, not that avoided big blocks, it just happened so. The 73 Charger was a 318 (later a 360), a 77 Formula with an Olds 403, a 71 Nova with a straight six, a 65 Impala with a 283 and now the Satellite with the 318... I guess I wouldn't mind a 440 for a change, time will tell. Mopar small blocks are great though, just why did they have put that distributor in the back??? Such a pain in my opinion.

-
Back