Food Poisoning

-

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Well Burger King USED to have the best chicken sandwiches in the world...
Untill thursday night, it only took 6 hrs. from the time I ate it untill it exploded inside me. I had to call my boss at 11:40pm to tell him that I wasn't coming in on friday and he just laughed at me and called me a pussy (he is a 300 lb. guy that was taken out of action for 3 days from Popeye's Chicken). So after 2 days of barfing up god knows what, 101* temp, and crapping out some stuff that can only be compaired to motorcraft motor oil that was driven for 300,000 miles in a pinto and then left in a coffee can in the woods for 30 years I can now hold down an entire cheese sandwich!!!

When will I learn to stop eating this crap!?!?!

:sleepy3: :sad4:

I have a nuclear waste proof gut !!!! If it is bad my body will reject it....

I think thats the problem, you ever have your body reject a french fry out your nose before? It sucks!!!

LOL !!!! Rookie... Don't give up your body will learn to like that kind of stuff after several years of eating it !!!

LOL, you would think by now I would be used to it or atleast be in my prime. Im almost 30 these should be the "hell yeah I'll eat that" years instead they are turnning into the "oh god why did I eat that" years.

It's all down hill for food since my coming into my thirties. Greasy food is prelubed for the short trip thru the intestines. Lactose intolerance, I lease food for short periods of time, no more long term uses for me. I now have to think about what food does to me not how it tastes.

360scamp said:
I think thats the problem, you ever have your body reject a french fry out your nose before? It sucks!!!

No french fries but when I was a teenager I saw a friend of mine take a big hit off a bong and then proceed to shoot spaghetti out of his nose. I thought I would never stop laughing!

Longgone said:
No french fries but when I was a teenager I saw a friend of mine take a big hit off a bong and then proceed to shoot spaghetti out of his nose. I thought I would never stop laughing!

LOL I had the same experiance but my buddy had a true technicolor dream, beer and rainbow sherbert and then a bong hit gone wrong.

Well, I spoilt myself with some crappie butter and lemon
in aluminum foil on the grill. cabbage with butter and beef cube this evening. :thumbup:
That stuff from town is junk. :butthead:

Years ago I got food poisoning from a peice of Polish sausage. Took it out of the package myself, looked at the expiration date (nowhere close to out of date), cooked it up and ate it. 3 or 4 hours later I was puking and crapping at the same time literally holding a trash can while sitting on the crapper. Ended up in the emergency room the next day for dehydration, they put an IV in me and sent me home. I was literally dry heaving and crapping out what looked like snot and was either asleep or puking. Not fun. I was about 24 and wanted my mommy.. lol. I can sympathize.

Well so much for lunch at BK!

And so much for that oil change I was gonna do too....better take it in now...

360scamp said:
LOL I had the same experiance but my buddy had a true technicolor dream, beer and rainbow sherbert and then a bong hit gone wrong.

Marriage, childbirth, graduation, preconsumed food spewing from our friends mouths,these are the moments we treasure most. :toothy7: LOL!

-
Back