For A-bodies only car show !

-
Don't think I'll make it to E-town, although I've always wanted to. I may be able to make it to Carlise.

69S383FB said:
Has there been any dates kicked around for a car show sponsored by this board or one that members of this board are planning a get together at ? Like Carlisle or sumthin like that?

If there are plans int he making, I would like to make them on my calender for this year.

Let me know...

thanx!
I helped start club parking at the Mopar Nationals a couple of years ago and they let internet car clubs park on the "show" side of the field and it is really cool! What needs to happen is one person needs to collect all the applications with the checks and send them in together in one envelope before the 1st of June to get included in the parking. So far there has been a couple of clubs, Chicagoland Mopar Connection, ACES from Evansville, Indiana, and Moparts from the internet have parked there for the last few years. That side of the track is actually the judged show side and there are no golf carts allowed, plus it has cleaner bathrooms and is right next to the track. The down sides are far from the swap meet and most of the "fun field" cars.

What if we set up for Carlisle.... we can take in the swap meet, it's a little more central than E-town and maybe we can get more people out.

Maybe do both ?

Don't know about you guys, but, I think Carlisle is quickly becoming the premier Mopar show of the year. It's way better organized than the nationals for sure. Facilites are much better and the show ground layout is way better.

They sure could use a cruise night though...

Probably will not have the Barracuda ready for E-town but Carlisle there is a good possiblilty....

Lemme know...

-
Back