For B-Bodies Only

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Boy I hope this site isn't closely tied to forbbodiesonly!
The admin over there is like a chihuahua who just can't keep himself from barking and biting the ankles of the members there.
I've learned my lesson, I'll stay here, even if I have a B-Body!
Save yourselves the trouble and stay here it is a much superior site.
Sorry for the rant but I just had to warn you.

I'm not an Admin but a Mod over there. Same guy owns both the sites. I'm sure runner means well and would be curious to know of the mishaps. Sorry about your feeling that way. Maybe a wound time will heal. I've started hanging there also a lot as i'm building a B body. Definatly not as much action over there but it's still Mopar and some of the same guys hang there also. Dont write it off yet. I'll do a seach and see if i see anything out of the norm.
Small Block

Interesting, Bill, that no names were mentioned, yet you went right to Runner...

I don't post much over on FBBO, just feel that I don't fit in. I know we have a lot of cross over membership between the three sites, but it seems like here and FEBO is a better fit for me.

I'm not bashing any sites, but FABO has a different feel, maybe it's the members, maybe the admins, but I also feel more comfy here. I read through B 'cause I've always had a thing for chargers, but never posted there.

Yeah I'm scared of some internet sites too, I mean the thought of me not getting along with complete strangers on the internet really discomforts me.

The admin over there is like a chihuahua who just can't keep himself from barking and biting the ankles of the members there.
Now thats what i call great entertainment LOL LOL LMYMFAO:-D

I read some of the posts this guy is talking about, it did get a little nasty, $1,800 for the runner was an insult, then I think a dana rear end arguement.. But, ya gotta realize a lot of those guys over there know what a 68' runner is worth in any condition, b-body guys usually know about b-body cars...

and you can't disagree with them. the irony of being accused of calling the admin a jerk is all the better with his foul language toward me.

2wnbar4.jpg

Sometimes the person running the board has to make a call.... I'd forget about it and move on... Let by gones be by gones....

Robert, only one admin over at that site other than Joey and he's a busy boy so that could only leave one admin that fleetwood was refering to. I went and read the whole issue and have made my own judgements on what should have or could have happened. Not everyone works an issue as everyone else and i'll leave it as just that. Both are great sites and both will need improvements. That's what we're here for. It is the Mods jobs to put the squash on derogatory statements in a for sale add. I guess i missed that one. Cant cover em all.
Small Block

I have not been back to FBBO in quite some time and dont plan to go back... I'm with you, i'll just stay here..

37fleetwood u will never win when u have a disagreement with a mod they have the power and u are helpless even when u are right if it gets heated sign off asap and come back later>>>>

I told him I wasn't happy and wanted the whole thread removed and when he wouldn't I called him a jerk which had the desired effect.
poke.gif
iconpound3vw.gif

Robert, only one admin over at that site other than Joey and he's a busy boy so that could only leave one admin that fleetwood was refering to. I went and read the whole issue and have made my own judgements on what should have or could have happened. Not everyone works an issue as everyone else and i'll leave it as just that. Both are great sites and both will need improvements. That's what we're here for. It is the Mods jobs to put the squash on derogatory statements in a for sale add. I guess i missed that one. Cant cover em all.
Small Block

Very diplomatic, Bill. :-D

Yeah, you're right, though. Out of four listed admin on the staff there's only one who really is there constantly.

Leanna, your funny. I keep this little rock in my pocket for just that reason. Never know when you need a rock to kick. Did ya notice i didn't say runner was a bad guy? By the way, our buddy Roger (65bcoda)stopped by yesterday evening for an hour or so and had a few and looked the 64 project over. Good guy.
Small Block

37fleetwood u will never win when u have a disagreement with a mod they have the power and u are helpless even when u are right if it gets heated sign off asap and come back later>>>>
I don't believe that is the case at all. I win because I don't need the site and the site needs members. I actually have my own site that I run and know what I'm talking about. also I have one of these!:toothy10:

1960 Dodge Polara D-500 100% factory original.

P1020352.jpg

P1020353.jpg

P1020354.jpg

that is the first engine I ever remember seeing, it was in my uncles dodge:cheers:

attachment.php

I dunno, I was over there for a while as I love Coronets, every year. Just didnt like it or feel very welcome or that I shared much with the B-body guys, dont get me wrong, they are good people, just B-body and A-body guys differ. And as you can see, Im back here.

Btw, really nice Polara!!! :thumbup:

I go there also but I dont joke around as much over there. It has a different vibe. I dont let anyone run me off if i want to be there.

went there once for a sale and people where rude and obnoxious, I have not been or will never go back.

Words to live by! "NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT, THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE"

-
Back