For Frankie....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Frank, I could give every excuse in the book, and there was a reason, but the bottom line is I was an asshole to you and I apologize. Since I was an asshole in open forum, I can apologize in open forum too. I ask your forgiveness. I also ask that you don't limit your posts just for my sake, like you said. That would suck and it wouldn't be as fun. Merry Christmas.

Frank, I could give every excuse in the book, and there was a reason, but the bottom line is I was an asshole to you and I apologize. Since I was an asshole in open forum, I can apologize in open forum too. I ask your forgiveness. I also ask that you don't limit your posts just for my sake, like you said. That would suck and it wouldn't be as fun. Merry Christmas.

would you do the same for me ? I am sorry for being an *** hole :angel12:

Damn it Rob. Now I have to search the posts to see what the hell you said wrong now.

maybe it was my fault when I mentioned "kiss my rebel ***"? LOL

reminds me of the time I told my uncle he as an "***", after i picked myself up off the ground, I told him I was only joking.

he mumbled something like maybe smile when I joke!?? LOL

No need for an apology, Rob. You spoke your piece, and I understand that. I'm done with it. Let's move on.

Hey guys,

As founding member & president of the Assholes With No Friends International, [AWNFI] I'd like to invite you to join. There are no dues, meetings or requirements other than the following. You must be an asshole & you must freely admit it.
Currently the club has over 5 members, but we have sent out invites to 3 American presidents, [you can guess who they are], 4 Canadian Prime Ministers, & several thousand other worthy people. I expect to get positive replies from Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber any day now.

Hurry, join now so that one day soon, you too can say you are an asshole with no friends.

Merry Christmas Frankie.

Attachments

• 3Ge3Mc3s25Gf5E45qad6j008a9c8c0d61161f.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 124
-
Back