For MeMike, My Brother

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBSP6PRBGaA"]YouTube - Lynyrd Skynyrd- Still Unbroken[/ame]

Yall's not gonna be able to sit still to watch this one I guarantee!!

~Mary

Love it sister :cheers: Know let me sleep on it tonight and see if I can make some memories in my sleep and stay alive with this motivational song and babes for my pleasure =P~=P~:happy10:
I have never herd that song before, I am still alive and getting better everyday sister :happy10:
I am moving forward in life and it's the simple things that mean allot to me so I don't have to worry about them getting stolen :-D
Thank you for sharing a very cool song and the darlings in it :love7:
Know lets see if I can do some dreaming tonight =P~

nice. first time hearing also thanks. huge skynard fan..

The debauchery was epic in those days!!

I'm with you on that,(skynard fan) thank you very much for the blast from the past......the old guy.

Mike, how's your superstar doing? how about an update?

LCjeff

Sorry for this, but......

OBTW , I'm too beat to boogie, too tired to tango, too wearie to walse and too (near) dead to disco what's left? I've rocked with a pool que, swayed with swankie females, swilled rum with pirates, hunted in the dark with drunk idiots, enjoyed falling 2000 ft on no more than a plank of wood (repeatedly) It's a great life if you make it so and you don't need zillions of $$$. Honest just ask me!

Very good Video....... took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't a Lynyrd Skynyrd video. Very well put together....... I liked it, Im an old Lynyrd Skynyrd fan too, well not old, well ya I guess old..... anyway.... been a fan since high school.

Hello Xcptshnl1. Cool Mopes in the video and good to "see ya".

I heard the song and thought of:rock: MeMike, cause he's still "unbroken". Then, I thought of all my MOPAR brothers, (and possibly some sisters??), that wouldn't mind seeing those "HOT DAMN HOT MOPAR BABES":heart:
Me, I was born a Skynard fan! :headbang: :rock:

~MARY

-
Back