For Retired Hippies Only. What are you listening to?

-
Aw come on. She's still pretty hot!
Sorry.. can't stand her singing. She couldn't hold a straight note in her hand. Hate her style of so called signing. The only way I'd touch her would be with a white cane, no appeal at all. My view anyway, some one has to like her I know she does lol

Sorry.. can't stand her singing. She couldn't hold a straight note in her hand. Hate her style of so called signing. The only way I'd touch her would be with a white cane, no appeal at all. My view anyway, some one has to like her I know she does lol

I'm not really in love with her or anything, but she's pretty good. I know you don't care but...
"With sales of over 200 million records worldwide, she is one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Carey has amassed an extensive catalog, with nineteen of her songs topping the Billboard Hot 100, and holds the record for the most number-one singles by a solo artist, a female songwriter, and a female producer. According to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), she is the highest-certified female artist in the United States, with 68.5 million certified album units. In 2012, she was ranked second on VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music. In 2019, Billboard named her the all-time top female artist in the United States, based on both album and song chart performances. Aside from her commercial accomplishments, Carey has won five Grammy Awards, nineteen World Music Awards, ten American Music Awards, and fifteen Billboard Music Awards. An inductee of the Songwriters Hall of Fame, she is noted for inspiring other artists in pop and contemporary R&B music."

Rest in Peace Alto Reed
yourkneespray.jpg

-
Back