Status
Not open for further replies.

andrews959

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everybody!
This is my first post on here but I will try my best to be as descriptive and accurate as I can.
What I have for sale is a 1967 dodge dart gt convertible.(All "GT" trim is here) with a 225 slant 6. The car has sent a majority of its life here in AZ so this is very little rust except for a small repair needed in the drivers floorboard. It has a newer red paint job the body is very straight and in very good condition. The convertible motor still works and the top moves pretty well. The car has all the pieces for factory A/c to be put back in and came on the car originally. It also has power steering.
A few other new parts that were just bought are as follows: New Pushrods, New(Old Stock Never Used) Intake manifold, brand new gas tank with a new sending unit, new fuel lines, and a New/Rebuilt holley 1920 carburetor. Right now the car is not running. I believe It needs a valve job and currently the head is off the car. However all the bolts have been bagged and tagged meticulously for easy reassembly. I just no longer have the time to work on this project as I am leaving for college soon. It would be a good candidate for a big block swap or even just rebuilt motor. I will be positing pics. And If anybody has any questions please ask. Right now I'm not sure what the car is worth and am open to offers, or maybe what if somebody has an idea what i should be selling for.
Thanks in Advance Everybody! http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/3783606653.html<----Craigslist Link with pictures

Sadly my pictures are too large and dont have time to fix it tonight, but if you want message me email and I can send them there!

anyone close by? would like eyeballs on this to make an offer-- my brother is looking at a cruiser.
any solid estimates on shipping to Kansas?
thanks Lawrence

anyone close by? would like eyeballs on this to make an offer-- my brother is looking at a cruiser.
any solid estimates on shipping to Kansas?
thanks Lawrence

arizona to Kansas should be no more than 800.00 I have had a car shipped from wash to so calif about 1,000 miles for 500.00 and there is people that had across the US for 1,000.00 just to give you a idea on shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back