Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale are 3 used old/vintage tachometers, these are all un-tested and "sold as is"

SOLD....Tach #1...unsure of the brand, it does have part number at-5001, at-5002, and at-5003. Measures kust under 4" across the face, trim bezel on the front is shiney, no dings but some light scratches. It has wires on the back but they need may to be replaced, cut off short (they are tucked inside the back cup). This one has the setting for 4,6, or 8 cylinder engine. This is a pretty heavy one, made of metal, the back cup looks like chrome underneath the wrinkle black paint, paint is falling off in areas. The front lens is plastic and looks like it needs a good polishing, has a scratch on the face too. Needle moves, gauge reads to 8K, face also says "Made in the USA" I do not know it this works, selling it "as is".....$40 shipped.

Tach #2 is a little smaller but all metal and heavy, face measures a little over 3" across, clear lens is plastic with some light scratches that should polish out. The front metal bezel has shiney chrome but does have some small speckles. It reads up to 8K, needle moves nice. there are long wires on the back, back metal cup has nice wrinkle finish paint on it. The bottom mounting bracket is missing but I am sure another one could be used or made to work. Not sure of the brand either. I was told this one works but I am selling it "as is" untested.....$40 shipped.

SOLD....Tach #3 is a old Sun tach, model number ST-622. Measrures 3 3/4" across the face, has a glass face, numbers and colors are bright, needle moves, reads up to 5K and on the back says its for a 6 cylinder engine. This would be a cool tach for a Slant Six engine :D Behind the front glass there is an area that hides the bottom section, there is a little surface rust, probably from condensation, I am sure this could be taken apart and restored like any other tach. This style gauge mounts in the dash and has a bracket on the back too, a cup might beable to be used, not sure. Also not sure if this needs a sender or not, it ia also "as is" untested and not positive it works. The metal ring on the face is shiney, there is a small ding toward the bottom but not easily noticable. $40 shipped.

All prices are shipped to your USA door, add more for outside the USA. Sold as is, I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC08151.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,363
  • DSC08146.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,267
  • DSC08149.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,129
  • DSC08157.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DSC08158.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DSC08156.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,105
  • DSC08152.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSC08153.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,038
  • DSC08154.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,125
  • DSC08155.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,071
I can't seem to look at the tachs too long because of the snippet of that wild poster on the right side of the photos.What is it? Poster for a 50's B Movie?

I can't seem to look at the tachs too long because of the snippet of that wild poster on the right side of the photos.What is it? Poster for a 50's B Movie?

Yup, copy of an old movie poster, probably 1960's, I will get a picture for ya :glasses7:

will tach 2 work for a /6 does it have a setting selector? have you ever taken out of the cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back