Status
Not open for further replies.

69383valiant

It is what it is...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Up for grabs 66 coronet 440 /6 whole car for parts. Front and rear frame rails are crunchy. Complete interior,all stainless and aluminum trim is good,glass is all good,front fenders,grill,and doors look good. 5 original wheels and 9 inch caps. 650.or b/o Located in Saylorsburg,Pa. Will post pictures tonight...

Attachments

• DSCF0297 (Copy).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 790
  • DSCF0296 (Copy).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 673
  • DSCF0295 (Copy).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 663
  • DSCF0290 (Copy).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 680
  • DSCF0288 (Copy).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 856
  • DSCF0287 (Copy).jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 929
  • DSCF0289 (Copy).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 637
  • DSCF0292 (Copy).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 656
now theres a mopar as I first remember it was a 65 belvedere and other neighbor had a satellite fire engine red 383 4 speed wow think I was 9 or 10 and they raced midgets al moldenhuaer, stan fox and billy englehadrt they were some wils sons a b s think we all remember Stompin Stanley in that bad indy crash , lifes funny ways he died in a car accident in austrailia on the hyway WE MISS YOU STAN did a lot for racing 1 of the best in a midget car ive ever seen

If you do not sell the car and part it out I'd like to know how straight the nose trim on the front edge of the hood is...

Thanks

D

what a shame where loosing that 1 dam fun and full of tourqe the way I remember them dam prob worth double in parts without motor look like a Wisconsin car tho

Too bad about the condition, looks to be unmolested.

No "V-8" emblems, was it a 6?

I'm interested in the passenger side fender if you get to parting it out.

Might be interested in the hood trim and the driver side quarter molding, but those would be a ***** to ship I bet.

Too bad about the condition, looks to be unmolested.

No "V-8" emblems, was it a 6?

I'm interested in the passenger side fender if you get to parting it out.

Might be interested in the hood trim and the driver side quarter molding, but those would be a ***** to ship I bet.
Yes slant 6 small rear. Hood trim is dented. Not really looking to ship stuff yet. Maybe if it don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back