-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1973 swinger that I am converting to Manual Steering. I just had the power steering box completely rebuilt with new seals and bearings. It is the 1973-later style with the large sector output (95% sure on this. Will measure tomorrow). I have a brand new Moog Pitman arm for the 73-later steering linkage, as well as the old pitman arm for comparison. I have all of the hoses and lines to the P/S pump, but i have not rebuilt it. I'm not sure what condition it's in, but it would at least make a nice core for a rebuild. It does not look like it was leaking, but since I cannot confirm, I'll sell it as a core. Might be ready to wipe off and bolt on.
The steering box has never been filled with fluid. It is ready to bolt in, fill, and go.
I also have the coupler that is on the existing steering column. The steering column is a column-shift style for a 73 swinger. It is in great shape, but I'm not sure if I'm selling this yet as I've yet to complete the B-body-power-steering-column-in-a-manual-steering-A-body experiment.

I'm looking for $250 + shipping for all of the P/S equipment except the column. This includes the box, both pitman arms, the coupler for the P/S column, the P/S pump and brackets, and any of the lines and hoses I have. If you need the column, I may be able to sell mine in a few weeks, but shipping could be interesting.

I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.
The item is located in North Smithfield, RI (02896).
Thanks

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back