Status
Not open for further replies.

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I need money to finsh my dash and pay some people,Hear is what I have for sale. 1,Leftside and rightside fender splash shields for a 67-69 barracuda.Two sets, one set has rust through at the bottom. the other set are good with just serface rust 60.oo for the good set and $20.oo for the other set. 2. Inter fenders with the front radiator support.There is a square hole cut out of it the rest of it is good with no rust $150.00 .3.Wheel tubs for a Dart left and right side $50.oo for the pair.67-69 fiberglass front clip. It has 68 grilles in it. The front end is to light for what I want to do. $350.oo.Parts are located in eastern Pa.19355 INNER FENDERS SALE PENDING.

DSC0011.jpg

DSC0012.jpg

DSC0013.jpg

DSC0014.jpg

DSC0016.jpg

DSC0019.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

do you think those inner fenders would work for my 68 valiant?

Man where was this stuff 3 months ago!! I could have used the inners! Have you got any other 69 barracuda stuff??

Thanks
4spd

Man where was this stuff 3 months ago!! I could have used the inners! Have you got any other 69 barracuda stuff??

Thanks
4spd
I just have a rally dash complete with gauges.The end is broken off but I have it. Mark

do you think those inner fenders would work for my 68 valiant?
From what I was told the barracuda splash shields are more rounder then the darts. Mark

I need the chrome grille surround pieces (the outermost strips that screw in where the front body panel meets the rest of the grille). How much? Thanks. Art

Mark is the tits. Great set of inner fenders I just bought from
him today. Great guy to do business with and to talk to.
I give Mark AAAAA+++++

Just don't forget me about those fenders.

Bill

69 swinger you were first and.78kitcar you were second there was a nother guy before you guys but I can,t wait for him.Ok the tubs are complete and needs a little workon the edges.I tried to take closer pictures of where the rust is.These are vety useable tubs with minable rust.The guy that sold them to me said he was selling me cuda tubs and sent me dart tubs.
Mark

I need money to finsh my dash and pay some people,Hear is what I have for sale. 1,Leftside and rightside fender splash shields for a 67-69 barracuda.Two sets, one set has rust through at the bottom. the other set are good with just serface rust 60.oo for the good set and $20.oo for the other set. 2. Inter fenders with the front radiator support.There is a square hole cut out of it the rest of it is good with no rust $150.00 .3.Wheel tubs for a Dart left and right side $50.oo for the pair.67-69 fiberglass front clip. It has 68 grilles in it. The front end is to light for what I want to do. $350.oo.Parts are located in eastern Pa.19355 INNER FENDERS SALE PENDING.
SOLD inner fenders SOLD friber glass front clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back