For sale close to me, 63 Valiant

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Found this out here for sale. 63 Valiant 200 convert, slant 6, push button auto, 119k on the clock. Runs and drives good, nice inside solid floors and trunk, good top. Needs motor mounts and exhaust first thing. The body is not bad but does have some issues. Front fenders have some rust in the back, both doors have a little in the back on the bottom. Right quarter has been replaced, but needs help, left quarter has rust repair in the back done with metal but, not so good. Guy wants $4000. for it. What do you think, $2000. maybe a little less?

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 150
  • photo 2.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 155
  • photo 3.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 154
  • photo 4.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 5.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 166
looks preeeeeety nice if you like verts .....definitely a good looking car

Attachments

• photo%201.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 167
  • photo%204.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 164
  • photo%205.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 165
looks like the intake was changed because its blue and has a later style 73 air cleaner....I wonder if the carb is the later style as well and why all that was changed

im not a price expert but I would call 2k to 2.5 k simply because its a vert and some people like those and are looking for them ......and it looks really rust free as typical for our area. There is no rust in the corners where the inner fender meets the firewall which is usually a preview of how it looks underneath.

Its running and driving.

My cousin said he saw your cuda at the street rod nationals at the fair grounds in Pueblo :thumblef::thumblef:

Mr. Dave, are you going for another convertable???? It does look pretty nice. I think your RR is Sweet though!!!!

Rani, it does have some rust on the fenders, doors and quarters, but not bad.
Kim,thinking this might make a good driver for work in the summer. Don't know if I need another project, three ragtops would be nice though.

Rani, it does have some rust on the fenders, doors and quarters, but not bad.
Kim,thinking this might make a good driver for work in the summer. Don't know if I need another project, three ragtops would be nice though.

Heck Dave, just make them an offer and see what they say! It would be a KOOL daily driver for summer.

If some one wants the contact info on this, just ask. I'm a little short on money unless I sell some stuff.

-
Back