Mopar M1 intake w/Super Turtle
Holley HP 750 Carb
Super Bad *** Pro Stock throw back valve covers
HV oil pump modified
Accel Stand Alone Dist and matching coil
Taylor wires
VR1 20w50 oil Wix filter

9.75 to 1 compression Shell 93 octane fuel

I had a few tricks up my sleeve, and it ran good. I did not even put the 950 on, it was running so well with the 750 I figured why bother. But I did test a few intake mods with great success. I did NOT run the Proform carb, this was a Holley HP 750.

It was hot, but not humid so weather was OK. It liked 35* timing, 76 jets front and rear w/power valves. A/F was in the high 12's low 13's, BSFC was in the mid 400's to high 300's. Ran it at 180*, real life, not 120* or something you will never see on the street. The Accel all in one dist and coil performed flawlessly.

I t made a lot of torque and had real good top end. We ended up with 501HP @ 5600rpm and 498TQ @ 4400rpm

With 450+tq from 3000-5750 it will be super fun to drive. It idles at 850rpm with16 inches of Vacuum, had a nice sleeper type idle.

For Sale $6950 Complete Carb to Oil pan, Stand Alone Ignition System, Dyno Tuned ready to drop into your car today!!!!!

Here are the Dyno Sheets
e Dyno Sheets

Attachments

• DSC00547.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 2,483
  • MRL 416 dyno0001.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 2,051
  • MRL 4160001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 2,013
Call or email if you have any questions. Its a screaming deal, and this is the only one.

You will not find a better deal on a real Performance 416 this complete and a real shop to back it up. Not like the Craigslist junk or Ebay scams. Its priced right and is making the power to roast the Ford and Chevy guys, not to mention your tires!

If you know anyone in the market, send them to the web site for all the info, www.mrlperformance.com

We can offer free shipping in the lower 48 states or if you pick it up a $500 discount IF you pay with cash/check or M/O. This offer does not apply to credit card sales.

This is one heck of a deal. Buy today, go cruising this weekend.

Call Mike @ MRL Performance 989-845-1547

Still for sale. This is a great deal guys/gals. Its ready to rock n roll! All it needs is a car to go in. I know you need one of these. There is no better deal on a 500hp/tq stroker out there. Not for this quality, and a REAL shop to back it up. I love looking at this engine everyday in the shop, but it needs a good home. You will not be disappointed in the power of this one. It has a super broad power curve, real nice streetable idle and drivability. Its a perfect storm, the Chevy/Ford guys wont know what hit them.

This engine is strong, durable and built to last. Its needs to go to a good home.

Call if you have any questions 989-845-1547

Awesome #s.... Buddy of mine has a 10.25:1 Shady Dell 408 w stage 3 edelbrocks w 2:02s and a big solid roller cam that isnt making any more power. Great work. Wish I had a little more cash to spare. That thing would be perfect for my Duster

Well there you go. Shady heads? 10.25 to 1? BIG solid roller cam? Not making more power than this 416?

This thing is a real Wolf in Sheeps clothing. I feel sorry for the unsuspecting guy who messes with it. But it needs to be in a car, not my shop.

Is there anything about this engine that is turning people off? Price too low? Power too high? Everybody wants one of these stroker engines. I put this thing together hoping it would be a good sell and make someone real happy. But its still sitting here.

I think it's an excellent price. And if I had 6500 bucks, I'd be on my way to Chesaning tomorrow.

Well there you go. Shady heads? 10.25 to 1? BIG solid roller cam? Not making more power than this 416?

This thing is a real Wolf in Sheeps clothing. I feel sorry for the unsuspecting guy who messes with it. But it needs to be in a car, not my shop.

Is there anything about this engine that is turning people off? Price too low? Power too high? Everybody wants one of these stroker engines. I put this thing together hoping it would be a good sell and make someone real happy. But its still sitting here.

I see nothing wrong with it. Im impressed as hell. Relatively small cam, and fuel friendly compression ratio, you must have worked some magic on them heads. I keep looking at this thread drooling. Same power as my buddys 408 for alot cheaper.

Too bad you couldnt set up a payment plan haha. Im really impressed with those numbers. Ive always kind of thought that in order to get near the 500 mark aluminum heads were a must. great job with the build.

Awesome #s.... Buddy of mine has a 10.25:1 Shady Dell 408 w stage 3 edelbrocks w 2:02s and a big solid roller cam that isnt making any more power. Great work. Wish I had a little more cash to spare. That thing would be perfect for my Duster

This is what we get with 10 to1 , Our stage 2 heads, and a moderate solid roller cam. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=189967

Or this with our stage 2 heads, Small solid roller cam, and 12.4 to 1 compression http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=197765 And the dyno no lie, 3200# running 10.92 @ 122mph with the wrong gear!

Both of these were with DUAL plane intakes

thats A LOT LESS then what I paid for mine and all I got was from the oil pan to the deck...heads and intake and water pump and distribitor were still more on top of that...but...I THINK I'm make a little more power...IF iI had another car I would pick it up...

Thats a very impressive motor wanted to build one for my Dart. Like to have but im in the same boat as everyone else low on cash.

It seems to be making some pretty decent horsepower, but I'd personally be skeptical on the longevity of this engine, with that cast crank...I'd much rather see a forged crank used........just my opnion. Every engine I build, gets a forged peice, or I don't bulid it.

It seems to be making some pretty decent horsepower, but I'd personally be skeptical on the longevity of this engine, with that cast crank...I'd much rather see a forged crank used........just my opnion. Every engine I build, gets a forged peice, or I don't bulid it.

For street engine at this power, the cast steel crank is just fine. This engine will last for a long long time. Forged cranks are nice. But they have their place just like any other part. Not every engine needs a forged crank, forged pistons, forged H beam rods. Its all about choices. Use what you feel comfortable with, build it right and it will last.

Put it on my wish list with everyone else. Just not in the budget right now.

Mike - Just want to say I've been following your builds and dyno results on here for quite some time. Kudos to you for posting your combo's and sharing real world results with us all....I for one appreciate it.

There are alot of "engine builders" out there that either dont care to, or dont take the time to share and conversate with the rest of us. You've been polite, friendly and informative. Thanks.

When I'm ready, your going to be at the top of my list for a motor like this one you've posted for sale. Dont get discouraged about the lack of buyers. It's tough times. You've earned a good reputation in my book, and in this industry that is a tough thing to earn and maintain. Again Kudos to you and your hard work.

Bump for a sweet motor!

mike - just want to say i've been following your builds and dyno results on here for quite some time. Kudos to you for posting your combo's and sharing real world results with us all....i for one appreciate it.

There are alot of "engine builders" out there that either dont care to, or dont take the time to share and conversate with the rest of us. You've been polite, friendly and informative. Thanks.

When i'm ready, your going to be at the top of my list for a motor like this one you've posted for sale. Dont get discouraged about the lack of buyers. It's tough times. You've earned a good reputation in my book, and in this industry that is a tough thing to earn and maintain. Again kudos to you and your hard work.

Bump for a sweet motor!

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back