*FOR SALE* MRL Performance 416 SBM

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!

Its going in a 1967 CUDA down in Duluth GA so watch out for it! It may sound tame, but its NOT!

Thanks for all the support and well wishes. You guys are the Best!

WOW!!!!
I feel just like a kid at christmas!
I will call you tomorrow morning Mike.

It's going to be a sleeper.

Mike - Just want to say I've been following your builds and dyno results on here for quite some time. Kudos to you for posting your combo's and sharing real world results with us all....I for one appreciate it.

There are alot of "engine builders" out there that either dont care to, or dont take the time to share and conversate with the rest of us. You've been polite, friendly and informative. Thanks.

When I'm ready, your going to be at the top of my list for a motor like this one you've posted for sale. Dont get discouraged about the lack of buyers. It's tough times. You've earned a good reputation in my book, and in this industry that is a tough thing to earn and maintain. Again Kudos to you and your hard work.

Bump for a sweet motor!

I couldn't have said it better myself! tmm

That is going to be one killer cuda . Wish MRL was in MTL , have one or 2 spare 340's that are ready for a rebuild

I sure do!
I have to resize them to fit website.
Here is a start:

Attachments

• Z car 312a.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 389
I just want to send out a big thank you to Mike Liston of MRL performance!
It is 2:40 sat morn and I came home at 11pm fri night and found a large crate with my MRL 416 stroker!
A lot of people from my neighborhood stopped by to give me thumbs up and everybody wants a ride.
It smells good,looks good and I couldn't be happier!
I took a lot of pictures and will post later today.

In my opinion, MRL is someone you can trust.

Cudamike13

ps, I started a thread where I was putting a 400 big block n my 67.
Thats not what it turned into.

More pics and info later.

Got to go back to work soon...here's some pictures of the motor.

Can't wait to get my car ready for it.

Well for some reason my computer will not even go to my pics!
Soon!

Cudamike13

Your Welcome. Its a Sweet little engine and its the right color for the year car. It will surprise a few people, as it does not "sound" like most 500hp engines.

Im glad it got there safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back