-
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadly dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Love this truck, but I have retired, sold the race car and bought a motorhome so I do not need it anymore. This is a short bed, heavy duty 2500, with the Cummins diesel, 2WD, Patriot blue, grey cloth interior, towing package and brake control, slider back window, cab clearance and fog lights for safer towing, still under the factory bumper to bumper warranty. Always serviced at the dealership, Michelins, alloy wheels, side step bars, Sirius radio, full power. This truck gets over 22 mph even when towing a 5000lb race car and trailer, and no hill gets in the way. With this package it came with a Dana 70 rear, 4 wheel disc brakes and overhead console. It has paint sealant and the interior has Scotchguard. No risk of repair cost with almost 12,000 miles of bumper to bumper coverage left. Engine good till 100,000 miles. All service is current including fuel filter and transmission with Mopar synthetic tranny fluid. Window sticker was $43,000. I will take from a member the $23,900 that I still owe the bank. I am in central Fla, 386-960-5524

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back