-
Status
Not open for further replies.

132068Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a brand new windshield gasket for 68-69 Dodge Dart sedan/post car. Part # is WCRD691 and is made by precision parts. A very nice seal. Just not the correct one for my application. Roughly 3" longer in the pillar area than a hardtop. $100.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Up for sale is a brand new windshield gasket for 68-69 Dodge Dart sedan/post car. Part # is WCRD691 and is made by precision parts. A very nice seal. Just not the correct one for my application. Roughly 3" longer in the pillar area than a hardtop. $100.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

This still available? Literally got signed up yesterday to start working on my 68 dart. 2 Dr sedan. Been searching for a Windhsield for awhile now... not able to find one. Seems like the coupe and hard tops were the more popular in this year

Yes, I still have it and it's ready for your install. $100.00 and you own it. Includes shipping. Interested? :)

In the title you said you have a front and rear window seal. Do you have both still or only the front.
Thanks,
Mike

Just the front. The rear actually fit my car perfectly. It is brand spanking new and taken out of its packaging only for trial fit and for these pictures. Hope this helps :cheers:

Attachments

• NEW pics of dart and windshield seal 015.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 83
  • NEW pics of dart and windshield seal 016.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 77
  • NEW pics of dart and windshield seal 017.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 84
  • NEW pics of dart and windshield seal 018.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
-