-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Duster 340 with numbers matching 340, 727 TF and 8 3/4 rearend. The 340 has been slightly modified with MP 484 lift cam, 10.7:1 compression, headers and afermarket intake. The transmission modifications include manual valvebody and 11" converter. Aluminun 3 row radiator and trans cooler is also in place. The suregrip rearend retains its factory 3.23 gear ratio for easy highway driving.

The body is straight with a fresh repaint in its factory B5 blue with white stripes. Bumpers rechromed and trim polished. All weather stripping has been replaced, but needs window felts replaces to be perfect. New exterior door handles, repainted sharks tooth grille (broken tab inside of hood) and near taillight lens.

The interior has been replaced using Legendary products (front and rear seats, door panels and carpet). Dash bezels replaced with aftermarket pieces from P&G. New headliner and rear package tray.

Solid floors, trunk and frame. Lower rear quarters have been repaired with patch panels. The car is straight. Could use fender adjustment to correct a couple gap issues, but the car has been inside all winter.

The car is located in N. KY about 15 miles south of Cincinnati, OH.

Your choice of wheels between the steels and caps or rallye wheels.

Asking $21500

71 Duster lft 3-20.jpg

71 Duster lft rr 3-20.jpg

71 Duster rgt rr 3-20.jpg

71 Duster rgt2 3-20.jpg

71 Duster Int 1 Finished.JPG

71 Duster Int 2 Finished.JPG

71 Duster Dash 3-20.jpg

71 Duster Dash2 3-20.jpg

71 Duster Eng 3-20.jpg

71 Duster trk 3-20.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

HemiMark, I really like your Duster! Wish I had the extra cash.

Wish I had the money, I'm not that far from you. It looks great! Can I ask what size tires you have on it? Thanks

Thanks DusterN73.

I have 215-70R-14s on 14x4.5" wheels in the front and 225-70R-14 on 14x5.5" wheels in the rear.

It performs pretty good. I don't beat on my cars and I like to drive them on the highway. My buddies tease me all the time because I'm a Grandpa behind the wheel. It sounds really nice though!

It performs pretty good. I don't beat on my cars and I like to drive them on the highway. My buddies tease me all the time because I'm a Grandpa behind the wheel. It sounds really nice though!

Grandpa behind the wheel? I think I spy a shift light hanging off that column. ;) Seriously, it is a beautiful car and it looks like you spent a lot of time and money on it. As for running a 484 cam with 3.23s & 10.7:1, I am sure that it scoots just fine. I for one, would rather not have so much bottom end and have it where it counts.

Thanks for all of the nice compliments. GTX, you saw the shift lite and tach did you : ) I removed all of that when I painted the dash, column and replaced the dash bezels.

Sorry, the Duster has been gone for a while. It was for sale again last summer in Cincinnati, but I've since lost track of it.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back