Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have an A Body Power Brake Booster and Brackets for sale. Not sure the application, but I have 2 here and this one measures about 9 1/2 inches across the chamber. Condition unknown, came from a parts car. I want $45 plus the ride for what you see in the pictures. No brake lines but there is a master clyinder if you want it. Shoot me a PM if you need more info. Located near Desoto TX

Attachments

• IMG_6751.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_6763.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_6764.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_6766.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 297
Kinda a joke on the cylinder...............................

Everything in the picture is included, except my flashlight, and my screwdriver.

PM me.

any one need this? I will sell the brackets if you don't want the chamber. Thanks FABO

You think I can get it out without breaking it? If so it should fit in a small flat rate for $16. You should PM me if you want it.

I have an A Body Power Brake Booster and Brackets for sale. Not sure the application, but I have 2 here and this one measures about 9 1/2 inches across the chamber. Condition unknown, came from a parts car. I want $45 plus the ride for what you see in the pictures. No brake lines but there is a master clyinder if you want it. Shoot me a PM if you need more info. Located near Desoto TX

what is shipping to 98801 and can I pay via pay pal?

Thank you FABO. I sure don't miss selling on EPAY. Item is SOLD

THANKS FABO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back