Lil Bit
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Clear titles, runs and drive like new.
Original 318 engine, automatic, AM radio, rear speaker, rear window defogger,
air conditioned, power brakes, power steering and licensed through April 2009
106812 miles, quarter panels, fender bottoms, floor pans and trunk pan look solid and good.
This is a true garaged all its life survivor car.
Come test drive it!
Priced to sell at $7000.00 OBO
See it at; http://tuffysspeedshop.com/
JJ
541-488-1432 or 541-890-5966
[email protected]/

WOW, the poor guy lists his car outside of Ebay, Clearly puts the link for the pictures, list an email address, lists a web address, then lists not just ONE, BUT TWO PHONE NUMBERS, and somehow the picture POLICE Officer is all over him! Oh yeah he also listed the OBO price and welcomes members to test drive the car! Man, if he is being scrutinized for his ad; I'd hate to see an ad missing any of the above!!

Ask the Moderator, we are supposed to help each other not condemn someone for not having a picture pop up. After all, if a phone call is too much much money; or for that matter; too much to ask, then clearly the car will be out of the question!

Clear titles, runs and drive like new.
Original 318 engine, automatic, AM radio, rear speaker, rear window defogger,
air conditioned, power brakes, power steering and licensed through April 2009
106812 miles, quarter panels, fender bottoms, floor pans and trunk pan look solid and good.
This is a true garaged all its life survivor car.
Come test drive it!
Priced to sell at $7000.00 OBO
See it at; http://tuffysspeedshop.com/
JJ
541-488-1432 or 541-890-5966
[email protected]/

wow, someone is going to steal that charger, wish i could of found this car before i bought my duster... i had a 72 with a 400 that got t-boned really bad on the passenger side. good luck with it

WOW, the poor guy lists his car outside of Ebay, Clearly puts the link for the pictures, list an email address, lists a web address, then lists not just ONE, BUT TWO PHONE NUMBERS, and somehow the picture POLICE Officer is all over him! Oh yeah he also listed the OBO price and welcomes members to test drive the car! Man, if he is being scrutinized for his ad; I'd hate to see an ad missing any of the above!!

Ask the Moderator, we are supposed to help each other not condemn someone for not having a picture pop up. After all, if a phone call is too much much money; or for that matter; too much to ask, then clearly the car will be out of the question!

Did i or did i not say i was sorry?? I'm old , didn't have on my specs (glasses) here cut off my fingers!!..starting in the middle. GEE Ask the Moderator ..i'll ask the moderator ...hmmm.hows this.......... WHY is there a B -BODY telling an A-BODY guy on the FOR A-BODYS ONLY what to do ??...are you the same ....1968Coronet500
Junior Member that was all over dusterdood ?

Yes that was me, just like the member in this listing, I simply listed my ad and got pounced on for no reason. dusterdood apologized. There is a 6 month difference in our membership, so the emphasis on "Junior" status doesn't cut the mustard. Just to let you from a "b body" guy, this is a "b body Charger" that's being sold isn't ??? After having to pay to have 5 cars restored, I think this guy's original Charger is a bargain and he should be encouraged, not dis-couraged from posting his car on this website, instead of Ebay. You did say you were sorry, that was after my post. Check the date on the edit. I don't want to cut your fingers off! Just your arms! Just Kidding!

wow i can't read

Yes that was me, just like the member in this listing, I simply listed my ad and got pounced on for no reason. dusterdood apologized. There is a 6 month difference in our membership, so the emphasis on "Junior" status doesn't cut the mustard. Just to let you from a "b body" guy, this is a "b body Charger" that's being sold isn't ??? After having to pay to have 5 cars restored, I think this guy's original Charger is a bargain and he should be encouraged, not dis-couraged from posting his car on this website, instead of Ebay. You did say you were sorry, that was after my post. Check the date on the edit. I don't want to cut your fingers off! Just your arms! Just Kidding!

NO you check the date on the( wow i can't read..)..yeah your right about the 5 months "Junior".. NOT including these posts your at 6.. but then again do i really care ..do you ?,,.,.,.,PEACE..!! happy happy joy joy..

I think the last part of November was get worked up over ads time. There are some more posts that started about the same time about ad issues.

I see one huge problem with that car... it's not in my driveway. I am either a dollar short or a day late when it comes to cars. This time it is the dolllar short part.

Nice car,
Chuck

I've been wanting a nice plain jane Charger for years. Now one pops up across the damn country on the middle of winter. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back