[SOLD] FOR SALE: Vintage Cragar "Chug a Lug" Aluminum Lug Nut Mug!!! Cool Stuff!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a vintage Cragar "Chug a Lug" aluminum mug. It was offered by Cragar, not sure when, maybe 70's-80's? It has some light wear and scratches but no heavt damage or cracks. The paint in the logo is good, this could even be lightly sanded and polished to a mirror shine! The inside area that holds your tatsy beverage is in great shape! This is a pretty heavy mug too (I will get measurements soon) You will be the only one at your next party with one :glasses7: These are hard to get and when you do, expect to pay between $75-$100 for one! Seems not many people want to give them up :D Sold as is, $60 shipped to your USA door, add more for other countries. I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC07940.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,296
  • DSC07941.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,246
  • DSC07942.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,133
  • DSC07943.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,166
  • DSC07944.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,144
That is a relic right there Keith, If I remember right that is from the mid 80'es and will hold over a 12 oz drink.. and will ride on a bench seat with out tipping over =P~ How many oz'es will it hold :sign7:

For sale is a vintage Cragar "Chug a Lug" aluminum mug. It was offered by Cragar, not sure when, maybe 70's-80's? It has some light wear and scratches but no heavt damage or cracks. The paint in the logo is good, this could even be lightly sanded and polished to a mirror shine! The inside area that holds your tatsy beverage is in great shape! This is a pretty heavy mug too (I will get measurements soon) You will be the only one at your next party with one :glasses7: These are hard to get and when you do, expect to pay between $75-$100 for one! Seems not many people want to give them up :D Sold as is, $60 shipped to your USA door, add more for other countries. I am in central MN, thanks FABO :glasses7:

Dude! If I had the money you'd already be paypald

Dang!! Seeing this makes me wish I'd closed up earlier tonight. I'd trade you my labor on that intake you want done Keith ... :-D Let me know if the other guys bail on ya.

Dang!! Seeing this makes me wish I'd closed up earlier tonight. I'd trade you my labor on that intake you want done Keith ... :-D Let me know if the other guys bail on ya.

That would have worked out perfect.......dang :glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back