for sale...

-
The one i selling is for cheap, i kinda ran into some financial problemos and one has gotta go :( 1500 for my 74. Ill put picks up when i find my dang camera!

IT'S ALIVE!!!

Punk, I am sorry to hear of the troubles. Post a detailed description of the '74 with some pics (perhaps in the "Cars for Sale" forum) and hopefully, someone will be interested and get you out of your bind.

only if you absolutely gotta, i had a good four years wit mine and we have seen some pretty good times. Kinda sad of a reason to sell.

only if you absolutely gotta, i had a good four years "wit" mine and we have seen some pretty good times. Kinda sad of a reason to sell.

"wit" Come on you gots none ,learn how to spell and puncutation son,it makes reading you're drivel easier:munky2:

"wit" Come on you gots none ,learn how to spell and puncutation son,it makes reading you're drivel easier:munky2:
Wow, kick a guy when he's down.

So, here's our lesson for today. :read2:

"'Wit', come on, you seem to have none. Learn how to spell and use punctuation. It makes reading your drivel somewhat easier for us."

Some people's kids :toothy10:

I cant believe I just read all of this crap. It was fun for a second, but now it seems as though people are being a little bit mean. I would like to see the car for sale though. That is why I looked at this in the first place.

I cant believe I just read all of this crap. It was fun for a second, but now it seems as though people are being a little bit mean. I would like to see the car for sale though. That is why I looked at this in the first place.

You are absolutely right. We had a little fun with it but there is no need be mean about it. Something about glass houses ...

the human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given antiquate vacuuming systems

haha i didn't understand what he meant exactly. not sure if i should be offended or offer him some help :p oh btw i will be putting up some old picks of it on the actual thread for this just in case anyone interested.

:happy10: 6544_1.jpg

6544_1.jpg

It comes to each person, eventually, the conclusion of laws. Laws are observations of conditions that either facilitate or impede specific outcomes. To say that nothing can be perfect is a paradox, for then the very law that nothing can be perfect must therefore be imperfect. However, if perfection is possible, than the statement that "perfection is possible" is an ideal law. It facilitates it's own meaning.

What is perfect is that which facilitates an ideal relating to life context. Evil is what impedes it. What is ideal is that which does everything it is intended to do and nothing it is not intended to do (in otherwords that which functions in perfect accordance to it's design).

And to dispell the myth about entropy (which is the next logical arguement). Entropy is not wasted energy, it is simply the overhead required for dialogue between systems.

As far as life having a point. Life is a perfect law also.

Does this answer the question? Boy this stuff is so simple guys, catch a clue.
EXACTLY

haha i didn't understand what he meant exactly. not sure if i should be offended or offer him some help :p oh btw i will be putting up some old picks of it on the actual thread for this just in case anyone interested.

You know,after the silly turn this thread took, and all the ribbing we had with you,you handled yourself with class !! I like that.:thumbrig:

Hope your problems work out for you, and you are able to sell your car.

I don't have Weekends 8) I have Strongends:cheers:

And we all know what a relay is don't we!
Its when she give you a second chance =P~

-
Back