for the corner carvers! RTTS

-
I figured you had to be a member on some forum...didnt realize it was you. I watched it on BangShift. You did real well. It looked like it came down to who could get to the first corner first...that initial straight away takes horsepower to beat the other guy. Congrats on doing well!

That Duster looks fantastic. I'd like to know the suspension setup including the wheels.

what wheels are on that dart?

They look like enkei rpf1's. They make a few size/backspace combo's that would probably work on a-bodies. I ran them on my srt4 for awhile before I sold it, very nice, pretty lightweight rims.

102_0291copy.jpg

Corner cutters :thumblef: I like it, the words :D
This is a cool sport and I watched one here on an a closed old air port.
These cars are unreal when you see them stop/turn and accelerate :cheers:

I figured you had to be a member on some forum...didnt realize it was you. I watched it on BangShift. You did real well. It looked like it came down to who could get to the first corner first...that initial straight away takes horsepower to beat the other guy. Congrats on doing well!

thanks! i could have done better i think. my falcons are about used up on the rear and hard as a rock,killed my confidence on the track. the speed stop challenge they changed at this event and it is way more cool.

Really like the stance of that 70-71 Duster.

Thanks for the pics.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

thanks joe. the duster is mine. the rear is going down another two inches,not sure how i am going to get it,but with it high in the rear it is hurting my handling. still working out the bugs!

thanks joe. the duster is mine. the rear is going down another two inches,not sure how i am going to get it,but with it high in the rear it is hurting my handling. still working out the bugs!

I think the stance will look even better with the back end dropped another 1 to 2 inches. I really like the nearly stock exterior, clean unobtrusive with just a subtle paint scheme and wheels and tires that convey a strictly business attitude. No Ricky Racer TRYING to look fast, just all business that IS fast.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

I like the rear spoiler on that Dart!

justin and i met up there. good bunch of guys. he was flat tearing up the track! they didn't post his times because he was full race tires,but i think he had the fastest time of the day. of course,nobody made a big deal out of it because he wasn't in a camaro. i love being a black sheep!!

-
Back