For those hunters at FABO

-

Cerwin

Reaction score
These were apparently taken from a tree stand, Where I dont know, And by Whom I dont know.

aJE1H0054.jpg

aJE1H0097.jpg

aJE1H0187.jpg

aJE1H0412.jpg

aJE1H0054.jpg

aJE1H0097.jpg

aJE1H0187.jpg

aJE1H0412.jpg

All part of nature....survival of the fittest. That's cool to see a pack of wolves take down an animal the size of a moose.

Pretty good teamwork.

I'll bet the guy in the treestand was whizzing his pants hoping he did not fall out of that tree.

I hope he waited till they had their fill and moved on before he attempted to get down.

cudaspaz said:
Pretty good teamwork.

I'll bet the guy in the treestand was whizzing his pants hoping he did not fall out of that tree.

I hope he waited till they had their fill and moved on before he attempted to get down.

I would agree. If those wolves have the patience to hunt and bring down a moose, then they would probably have to patience to wait him out of the tree if they knew he was there.

That would be a once in a lifetime experience. I bet whoever took those pictures was looking over their shoulder all the way out of the woods!

Oh yeah, especially if he had a single shot bolt action rifle.

If he did, then hopefully the first shot fired would run the rest off, but could you imagine all seven of those suckers coming at you full steam with only a single shot bolt action..

OOOwwee, scary thought.

Here in Idaho we are victims of wolf transplants. I would have shot all those suckers. We have an unhealthy wolf population, too many!!! They are severly altering our elk population. The state protecting these "magnificent animals" is wrong on this one. Quite controversial here in the potato state.

I feel for ya.
When I lived in Pennsylvania, the deer herd was of astronomical porportions so they introduced coyotes to cut the deer down.

They became such a nuisance in the farming communities with livestock being terrorized on a daily basis.

I must say that i had fun with them though because there were always packs of them running around and it gave me some good target practice with the Kalashnikov.

MR. BIG BLOCK said:
Here in Idaho we are victims of wolf transplants. I would have shot all those suckers. We have an unhealthy wolf population, too many!!! They are severly altering our elk population. The state protecting these "magnificent animals" is wrong on this one. Quite controversial here in the potato state.
I agree I',ve been hunting in Al. for 28 years now and the coyote population has gotten way out of hand I would have shot one and if your lucky two of them sob's, then i'd have waited till the urge to eat there prey over came them and I'd shot some more. The coyotes claim alot of fawns every year,ther worthless!

doing my military training way up in the north of sweden one late night, walked out to do what i had to do i looked out over a huge field all i could see whas snow as far as my eyes could se and one lonely wolf it whas a real cool thing to see one of those out there in the nature, they are very rare over here and i am one of very few in my age over here in sweden that have seen a wolf in the wildlife, beautifull animals.. but i can see the problem when they are to close to people and there animals that we whant to eat for food ;) those wolfes have huge fotprints... real good pictures and i would have keept myself very quiet if i had been the guy taking those pictures, and looked back manytimes on my way home..

-
Back