For those of U that suggested chrome bumpers.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Thanks!!!

I'm glad I did not go with body color bumpers.
The chrome turned out great and really set the trim off nicely.

I was hoping that the chrome would not outshine the grilles and headlight bezels, but it actually helped make them look better since they are not perfect.

I rolled the cuda along side the swinger and took some pics to share with you.

cudadart8.jpg

cudadart5.jpg

cudadart13.jpg

cudadart11.jpg

cudadart1.jpg

cudadart3.jpg

cudadart2.jpg

cudadart4.jpg

Man, that Cuda is just plain gorgeous!
I love the AAR strobe stripe on it too. Nice looking front end brightwork too.
What a great car that is!

George

Man that is a beautiful car im glad you went with the chrome bumpers too i dont personally like painted bumpers (just my opinion) and that is why those look awesome. Justin

Thanks guys.

I've had this vision in my head for so long now, it's finally starting to come together.
Now if my checkbook could just move as freely as my mind, I'd be done by now.

Fantastic!!:wav: the chrome bumpers added more of the great tight look.
You have got to be freggen falling over with joy.
You are going to make the cover of the rolling mopars!!:toothy4:
The dart looks happy to be looking so good too.
Congratulations guys:salute:

Thanks Mike,

It just feels good to actually have a Mopar I can drive again.

I just want to get that cuda on the street.

that is the best I have ever seen.. awesome car!

WOW! That is sooo gorgeous, I'm droolin here.. Love the chrome, you was right, it is the way to go. I think the body color would make it look "heavier?".

And that Darts not too shabby either

Grant

The car looks great,with the chrome bumpers,i've never been a fan of body colored bumpers always though they make a car look like the owner was too cheap to has them rechromed..by the way did tricity replate them??

No, I got them done by a local shop in Marietta Ga. called "Chrome it."

He also did my front P L Y M O U T H script, and was not sure how well the letters would turn out because of how bad they were pitted, but they turned out really nice considering nobody carries them repopped.

Looking good!

I bet you want to drive your cuda now for sure. It really does look good. I think this is the 900th time I've said that. LOL!

that's where my bumpers have been!!!!! man you got balls putting MY bumpers on your car!@!! :toothy7:

oh well........................ at least they look good on YOUR car!!!!!!!!!!!!:dink:

Looking good!

I bet you want to drive your cuda now for sure. It really does look good. I think this is the 900th time I've said that. LOL!

Man, so true, you have no idea how bad I want to get that thing on the streets, but I will say I have been really enjoying myself piddling around with the Swinger getting everything up to snuff.

My wife is getting sooooo frusrated with me, ha, ha...... she's starting to get jealous of my new "girlfriend", but she's geting used to it.

Car **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!ah!!!ah!!!!!! Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yah!!!!

Hey Spaz... Mind me asking what they cost to get redone? I'm not far from Marrietta, and will need some chroming done if I ever get off my backside and get back to work on my notch.....

-
Back