-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 74x34 inches FABO banner I made to show our colors at mopar shows.Now I made little ones that members have,and this is the last one.It,s perfect,nothing wrong with it due to the fact it,s never been out of the tube it,s been in.I am asking 150&+shipping,or trade for some race parts for my dragster.The price is no where near what it cost me to design and make,but some one that is a die FABO member or staff must want this.Contact me by text or email from my profile and we can go from there,.mrmopartech
Picasa Web Albums

Last edited:
Up for sale is a 74x34 inches FABO banner I made to show our colors at mopar shows.Now I made little ones that members have,and this is the last one.It,s perfect,nothing wrong with it due to the fact it,s never been out of the tube it,s been in.I am asking 150&+shipping,or trade for some race parts for my dragster.The price is no where near what it cost me to design and make,but some one that is a die FABO member or staff must want this.Contact me by text or email from my profile and we can go from there,.mrmopartech
Just like any other sale thread you will need photos. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back