FORD- Failed On Race Day

-
I would take a lot of older Fords over older Mopars too. I love my 75 F250.

i love my 68 1 ton with a 79 cab i use it for a wharf truck had it since i was 18 .

You got that right..my duster is the ONLY mopar i own everything else is 2010 or newer FORD:D:D

I can't complain about my fords either! I have owned several F150 4x4's that have given me good service. Of course I can appreciate any muscle car from the 60's and 70's

I just sold my 04 F-150 FX4 4x4 after 11 yrs,it was good to me hauling my enclosed trailer many miles.I decided to buy one last truck..A 2015 F-250 Lariat deisel with 440hp,868ftlbs of torque...can,t even feel the trailer with car in it behind me.:D. View attachment image.jpg

You got that right..my duster is the ONLY mopar i own everything else is 2010 or newer FORD:D:D
Exact same thing for me, my Duster and everything else in my driveway is a Ford. Although that could be because I work for Ford, and that makes the price right.

I owned a ford product once...it got crushed between a dodge and a chevy
(that was before you could go 3 wide on 16th street)

Looks like you walked away. Kitty and I did too when some idiot turned into me and totaled my Ranger. It gave its life for ours. Did its job well.

Exact same thing for me, my Duster and everything else in my driveway is a Ford. Although that could be because I work for Ford, and that makes the price right.
I also work for FORD(28 yrs)so got the employee discount and some extra incentives,which helped with extra options.:D

'S far's I'm concerned they are ALL guilty. Toy, Ferd, GM, and "what used to be" Chrysler. I have no love for any of 'em.

Oh, good grief.

It's a joke. If I mail some of you $20 each would you buy a sense of humor with it?

Hell, I'm the first one to make fun of my Fords and my Mopars.

I got the joke, but I'll still take the $20 if you're offering. I can put it towards getting my FABO Gold status back after almost two years.

lol exactly!

Next time I post a joke I'll be sure to include this link: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Tampon

Like I said, I'm the first one to make fun of my Fords and my Mopars.

I usually spelling the word out when it comes to Ford. Wife asks me which vehicle I'm taking to run to town and I'll say, "the F-O-R-D." Got to spell it out when the kid's around. I don't want him learning new cuss words before he call talk.

Wife's Dakota needs work. "Damn Dodge, anyway."

Life's too short to take a car brand seriously, even if you're a fan of the brand.

Oh, good grief.

It's a joke. If I mail some of you $20 each would you buy a sense of humor with it?.......

LOl,
Joke? What joke? There was a joke?
:dontknow:OK, where's the $20! :hello1:Did I qualify?
Thanks Robert!
(just joking)

-
Back