Ford seeks patent to eliminate new car smell for Chinese market

-

adriver

Blazing Apostle
Reaction score
Ford seeks patent to eliminate new car smell for Chinese market

street-market-china--770x513.jpg

I don't know how to get the new car smell out of a car but I know how to get it in a car. I had a friend who restored her '68 Mustang. After restoring the car her brother asked her to pick up a large quantity of leather hides for him. Her brother is a leather working and makes holsters and other stuff for a living. Anyway, she filled the back of the Mustang with about 200 lbs of raw leather. Unfortunately her brother was arrested and jailed for a long period of time. My friend left the Mustang parked in her garage , full of leather, for 5 months over the winter . When winter was over she took the car out of the garage and then remembered about all the leather. Well as it turns out, she took all the leather out of the car but it left that NEW CAR smell behind. In fact, she won a trophy at the next Classic Car show because the judges had never seen a Mustang completely restored that had the new car smell.

Last edited:
hows new car leather smell get into a new car full of plastic and vinyl? They have new car smell trees but they smell like death

>>>story smells fishy. Another headline on same site:
PETA wants English village named Wool to change its name to Vegan Wool

-
Back