forgive me this ,mtf is ok

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
sorry for the topic but we took this thing downthe road and man. this mf is wild as soon as i hit the gas this mf comes to life it will spin 2 times my truck (2002 dodge ram 4 door)

yep thats the one I'll post some pic of the car tomm. if its not to dark when I get home.....man it may not be the fastest out here but for my son and myself to put build it it's preety good....I think its way faster then before when I had it build and a shop......but I will see either this wed. or sat. not so sure which but if nothing happen I will post some times with a smile,..man I drove down the raod made a turn going up a small hill smashed the go pedal and the qtp just went up in smoke.......right now I have 75/82jets 4.5pv and 6.5 plan to take 6.5 out and block it and move time just a little when I go to track ,time right now is on 32, plugs are a gray/white looking on 110 and nice brown looking on 97 plan to runn 110 at the track or 100...I stop in the road did a little burn out tires been sitting then rolled up about 1800 smash pull 2 marks 2 time my 4 door ram but was moveing.......so glad it is working out....hay bob i'll let you know which day we plan to go.......:toothy8::happy2:

Glad to hear it, there`s a lot of good techs here and you can`t go wrong if you heed their advice. Now we still needs some pics of this mf......:poke:

-
Back