found a project

-

arkansasdave

67 notch
Reaction score
I found a fast back 67 to match my notch back 67. This car has v8 badges has already had the frame narrowed and full boxed frame built new fiberglass Hemi hood new fiberglass fenders all glass and trim is with the car. I am pretty sure they will take 1500 the asking price is 1750. What do you guys think is it worth it or? It is all there except motor and tranny. I have always wanted to build a prostreet car but would probably not cut up a good car and this one has already been done so someone needs to finish it.

AD

3503.4.JPG

was that the one that has the mini tub started out by hackett? I saw it if it was

I'd say worth every penny, you are lucky to even find something this complete and with x-tra parts , this stuff is getting harder and harder to find even when u r actively searching all over for MOPAR stuff, much less finding one near u, If thats what u like then u better snatch it up cause at the rate they are crushing and hacking up cars for parts I'd say in 2yrs. or so we wont find very many deals on classic MOPARS that are pretty complete at a reasonable price, if u can afford it and u want it u better buy it, for in the near future iI believe a deal like this {if u can find it] could possibly costs 2-3 times this if not more, thats why I buy sell trade and hoard parts/cars and hunt stuff down for others like I do[its my job-lol] plus I get alot of gratification out of this hobby[that I do almost full time] Looks like great deal and as with all projects they always need restored/fixed/need parts etc. thats most of the fun 4 real--the thrill is in the hunt and scoring some rare treasure or car/part you've found and draggin it home to fix/repair/polish!! I'd make offer lower than u stated 1st, like a grand and see what he says , never know he may take it ,all u have to lose is money in ur pocket for project, thats the way to negotiate a base or something to start from, all he can say is no, and start working up from there, u may get it for 12 or 13oo, then again u may pay askin price[which still good deal] either way if u get it 4 a better price is more $$ to fund project, good luck, keep us posted, I love these stories and like to see these projects progress---and if u pass on this , then please let me know--I aint that far away from u [joplin mo] So go snag-n-grab this deal...I would

Looks like a good deal to me too.
And a Very fun project :cheers:

-
Back