found an old friend

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
this is a Dart that I restored about 7 years ago so i thought i would share it with you.I have had 12 cars in the past and this one was the only one that won a trophy at a car show.Please dont ask why i sold it very touchy.but now as some of you know i have a new friend.this is my 3rd 69 Dart i love the 69 Dartsssssssssssss

finished dart trophie winner.jpg

dart on back road.jpg

Very nice Dart you have there Snake, I love the blue. We all have those "ones that got away". I`m a Dart lover too!

27.jpg

not to steal a thread here but longone unless i missed it somewhere your dart came out nice!!

That is a really good looking Dart, the blue and the black look really great together. An eye catching car, the stance is perfect, awsome!!

Hey Snake your deck finish panel dosen't have a GT or GTS on it? Is it there and just painted over or did they come without any lettering or logos on them. That looks so good I want to put one on my Swinger, I ended up with an extra deck lid after my car was painted so I think I'm going to experiment with it.

BIGRICHIEO If I remember now it has been a few years I painted over the GT.It was a true GT car.It had the org 273 and tranny booth #SSSS matching to bucket seat and floor shift.To bad most of the befor and after pics are to large of a file to upload here.there was a neat story as to how I found that car.My new Dart is now blue with a white stripe and white interior.

-
Back