Found it…

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
IMG_8118.jpeg

I had my wife find one of my 10 mm sockets, I was working on the car prior to a trip back in 2016 and being a V6 had to take the inlet off to change rear plugs, putting the final nut on the engine cover dropped it down the back of the motor, thought no worries it will fall out n the driveway when I move the car nope, we go away on our trip 3 days later at a camp ground 600 miles from home she picks up this1/4 drive 10 mm socket and says look what I found, all I could do was laugh it had stayed on the back of the motor for the whole trip.

One of my pals had an old rusted out Monte. Hit a bump on the hwy loose junk rattled around in the trunk then bang the rear passenger tire blew. Out of the rust hole a 9/16 open end wrench fell out jammed the open end into the rocker and pushed the box end right through a newer steel belted radial tire. Found wrench on hwy had a good bend in it. We were all laughing but Paul didn’t think it was funny :rofl:

One of my pals had an old rusted out Monte. Hit a bump on the hwy loose junk rattled around in the trunk then bang the rear passenger tire blew. Out of the rust hole a 9/16 open end wrench fell out jammed the open end into the rocker and pushed the box end right through a newer steel belted radial tire. Found wrench on hwy had a good bend in it. We were all laughing but Paul didn’t think it was funny :rofl:
:lol:

-
Back