found*my car in a book!!!

-

1968dartman

life is getting better!!
Reaction score
I was trolling around on E bay and found pictures of my car that I bought. Come to find out that my car was used in the book called- The ultimate guide to muscle cars. My dart is on pages 284- 287. They call my Dart a GTS in this book. It is the first GTS I have ever seen with the 270 finish panel with GTS put on it with tape. Would that make my car one of one? LOL

I was trolling around on E bay and found pictures of my car that I bought. Come to find out that my car was used in the book called- The ultimate guide to muscle cars. My dart is on pages 284- 287. They call my Dart a GTS in this book. It is the first GTS I have ever seen with the 270 finish panel with GTS put on it with tape. Would that make my car one of one? LOL

wow thats cool!

I found a book in my car once....

But that's not as cool as finding your car in a book....

Well they called my 270 dart a GTS! That says it all. Anyone that knows anything about Mopar's can tell that my car is NOT a GTS!

I just mean by the wording, and how they tie things together. Canada is not what I was talking about, I mean a country that didn't have muscle cars. (should've been more specific sorry!)

-
Back