Found my third build sheet

-

MN1968Valiant

In College's Stranglehold
Reaction score
I had my front bench seat out today and when I pulled it I found a scrap of build sheet tucked between the seat springs and the padding--just as you would on a rear seat. The previous owner of my car pulled the perfect-condition sheet out of the rear seat before I bought the car, and this winter I pulled more than half of a second one from above the glove box in the dash. I know my car will NEVER be restored such that having a build sheet would be advantageous, but I still think its cool to have them for documentation's sake. Every time I find one it's like a little treasure I guess.

I had my front bench seat out today and when I pulled it I found a scrap of build sheet tucked between the seat springs and the padding--just as you would on a rear seat. The previous owner of my car pulled the perfect-condition sheet out of the rear seat before I bought the car, and this winter I pulled more than half of a second one from above the glove box in the dash. I know my car will NEVER be restored such that having a build sheet would be advantageous, but I still think its cool to have them for documentation's sake. Every time I find one it's like a little treasure I guess.
Nice I wish I had one, Hey have you seen the new Mopar Action? your car's evil twin is in there.

I don't get Mopar Action anymore, but the picture of the car from the current issue section of the magazine's site sure looks intimidating. Someday, someday...

-
Back