Found my way back.

-

moparracer

Reaction score
After a long hiatus from A-Bodies i'm glad to say I'm back. It has been a couple of years, so I know probably nobody. Any how, Mopar is in my blood. I race them, build them, and my summer daily driver is a 70 Duster. So this seems like the place to be. Nice to meet ya, or nice to see you again.

Where have I been....I don't even know where to begin so i'll just say this. Work, divorce, life. I'm back on track now though.

Welcome back toi theMopar community! The FABO site and people is the very best! Good luck with your cars.

Welcome back, glad to see you survived your ordeal. A lot of guys don't.
Be proud of your strength.
Better days ahead.

Welcome back, glad you could keep the house and the cars.

We missed you! :-D Though it's been a couple years, most of us die-hards are still around ........ waitin on your slow azz to come back. LOL!!! Seriously, glad to hear things are smoothed out for you and you've still got the cars. You'll be back in the fold in no time.

Thanks everybody, it's good to be back. While I didn't leave the hobby completely, it was enough to know that something was missing. Now, if it would just warm up already so I can get back in my race car!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU"]YouTube - Welcome Back Kotter[/ame]

sorry couldn't resist

Great! Now that song is going to be bouncing around in my head the rest of the day #-o LOL

Where have I been....I don't even know where to begin so i'll just say this. Work, divorce, life. I'm back on track now though.
Hey dude welcome back. I am in the same boat as you and the good people here are helping me through it, maybe you never should have left as there is a lot of very good support here and lots of good people.

-
Back