Found some verts, wagons and parts for you guys.

-

WADE1988

Reaction score
Thought this would be the best place to start.

While picking up a future project, non-Dodge, I came aross a couple early Dart verts 63/64, wagons 63/64 and a A100 63 (?)..not to mention a crap load of parts.

Owner wont price anything, is all about the "offer", but is reasonable and actually pretty cool.

These need to get back in the hands of enthusiasts, I have pictures of all. Not to sure what to look for but was told "all ran when parked", have titles and have bben tarped etc..

1963 PINK 4 SPEED VERT
1964 GT WHITE VERT
1963 WAGON ALL ORIGINAL
1964 WAGON GT ORIGINAL
1963? SIGNET? VERT
1963/4 A100 VAN ALL ORIGINAL
PARTS!!!

Email me and hopefully these will get back out there on the streets.

Attachments

• ppppp.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 303
Is the a-100 an slant automatic with a 727? The trans adaptors are in very high demand.

Is the a-100 an slant automatic with a 727? The trans adaptors are in very high demand.

Adapter? I think the 727 slant six trans had a slant bell, never seen or heard of a stock adapter that Chrysler used on any 727.

The '63 Convertible must be a conversion as they didn't come with 4 speeds that year.

Adapter? I think the 727 slant six trans had a slant bell, never seen or heard of a stock adapter that Chrysler used on any 727.

ohh yeah they made a HEAVY cast iron adapter, crank extension and flywheel cover for it to mount a v8 style 727. I think a guy named Andy made a couple of aluminium and didn't get any bites on them so he quit making them to the best of my knowledge.
I want 1 for my slant so I can stuff in an overdrive style trans(yeah I know it won't fit in the tunnel) and use the down low starter mount along with a couple of other mod's I'm doing to the engine.

The '63 Convertible must be a conversion as they didn't come with 4 speeds that year.

Here is a photo from inside, neighbor pointed out wider bell housing hump, correct dash, pedals etc for a manual...

Attachments

• inside dart.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 202
I need the tail light lenses if in good condition and the cortesy light lenses as well i have a 64 dart golden edition

-
Back